$112 & up – Vegas 5-Star Hotel: 'No. 1’ on the Strip
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The Venetian Casino Resort has been voted the No. 1 Hotel in Las Vegas for the past three years (Condé Nast Traveler Readers), has a 100% Travelzoo member rating and boasts some of the largest rooms on the Strip. Those are just a few reasons why you should make this AAA 5-Diamond hotel your home base for a Sin City getaway.
With this deal, you can snag a complimentary view upgrade (based on availability at check-in) — for less than $125 a night.
"Painstakingly detailed" — Frommer's
- Check in to a Venetian Luxury Suite
- Nightly rates will fluctuate, but at time of publish we found the lowest prices, starting at $112-$123 per night, most Sundays-Thursdays through May
- Complimentary Strip, Pool or Mountain View upgrade (based on availability at the time of check-in)
- Other room types are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival; first night's room and tax will be forfeited for cancellations made after this time or no-shows
- Two night minimum stay required
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $51.02 (tax inclusive) per night; the fee covers internet access, local and toll-free phone calls and more
- Self-parking and valet parking are complimentary
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Voted No. 1 Hotel in Las Vegas for the past three years (Condé Nast Traveler Readers)
- This 5-star resort is "a hit with foodies, shoppers and high rollers alike" (Fodor's)
- The on-site Canyon Ranch Spa & Fitness is one of the largest in the world and there are six James Beard Award-winning restaurants
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
If the Vegas Strip could be summed up in one hotel experience, it might just be The Venetian Resort. The AAA 5-Diamond hotel is big; it's electric; it's elaborate; and it's fun.
Like a scene out of Italy, singing gondoliers weave through replicas of famous Venetian sights. The lobby is flanked by pillars and archways and intricately detailed Italian art.
It's right on the Strip, so all of Sin City's attractions are nearby. That said, with all of the on-site amenities, many guests never leave. The 120,000-square-foot casino is a favorite among high rollers, and the Canyon Ranch Spa & Fitness is one of the largest spas in the world. There's shopping, restaurants and entertainment for every taste, including Cut by Wolfgang Puck. There are six pools to choose from, which is a boon in Las Vegas.
The rooms are some of the largest in Sin City with sunken living room areas and large marble bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and built-in TVs. Beds are topped with plush bedding and rooms have remote-controlled blinds. Since you may never venture outside the resort's lobby, aim for a room that faces the Strip.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 13 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
A resort/facility fee of $51.02 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. A resort/facility fee of $45.00 USD plus tax per room per night applies and will be paid at the hotel.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $45.00 USD plus tax per room per night applies and will be paid at the hotel.
Additional details: Year round pools at both hotels are available. Not all pools are open year round but a heated pool option will be available year round.
$112 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(7 Member Ratings)