Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located in the lively Theater District, this hotel is one block from the Boston Common and the start of the Freedom Trail
- Guest rooms are basic and small, but utilize the space well with comfortable beds and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kids 12 and under eat for free at the on-site Courtyard Cafe
- This hotel is just across the street from a subway station, however guests will already find themselves surrounded by countless pubs, restaurants and upscale shopping in historic Back Bay
Guests seeking a good deal in one of the city's best areas need look no further than the Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown, offering basic but comfortable rooms in the heart of the lively Theater District just a block from the Boston Common and surrounded by restaurants, pubs and shopping.
Free Wi-Fi aid the hotel's budget-friendliness, as does the on-site Courtyard Cafe, at which kids 12 and under can eat for free. Though guests will find that they're saving enough money on accommodations to sample from the litany of restaurants steps away, like Jacob Wirth Restaurant, an old-timey beer hall with German fare and a vast selection on tap, just three-minutes away on foot.
Guests seeking a great location and very few frills will be very satisfied with this hotel. Those who like a few more frills with their unbeatable location should look elsewhere.
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.45 and USD 19.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 6.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.