Boston Marriott Copley Place
Why We Love It
- Large hotel connected to upscale shopping at Copley Place mall
- Centralized Back Bay location
- On-site concierge, car rental and tour desk
- Renovated health club with a spa and lap pool
"You can't beat the location" -- Fodor's
88% (8 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Boston Marriott Copley Place is one of Boston’s largest convention hotels connected to Copley Place mall, featuring over 60 upscale boutiques. A glass sky bridge connects the hotel to the Prudential Center. The hotel’s Back Bay location is just minutes from Trinity Church, the Boston Public Library and Boston Common, as well as the trendy boutiques of Newbury Street and nearby sporting venues of Fenway Park and TD Garden.
Inside the huge hotel, the Champions sports bar features 40 TVs and a place to power up your laptop at the Connexion Lounge. You can entrust your trip itinerary to the hotel’s concierge. There’s also an on-site car rental and tour desk. Rooms feature signature Revive bedding and down comforters, and Thann bath amenities. Ask for a room on a high floor with views of Boston Harbor or the Charles River, but beware, they’re pricier. Relax in the renovated health club’s spa and lap pool.
- “It's busy-busy, with throngs of tourists and their offspring, but you can't beat the location of this 38-story megahotel” – Fodor’s
- “Between the health club, whirlpool, sauna, large indoor lap pool and on-site massage facilities, pampering yourself is easy” – Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
Valet parking, fee: $49 USD daily
Off-site parking, fee: $37 USD daily
Very limited parking in adjacent Copley Place garage / Valet fee includes in/out privileges-self-parking does not.
Rates subject to change.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.68 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 53 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(8 Member Reviews)