$169 & up – Swanky South Beach Hotel, Save $100
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With one of the best pool scenes in South Beach, a prime beach location and glamorous, playfully designed guest rooms, SLS Hotel South Beach is an easy choice for a fun, A-list getaway that "exudes beachfront sophistication" (Fodor's). Travelzoo members exclusively save over $100 with this hot deal for stays into December.
- Check in Sunday-Thursday through Dec. 22
- $169 per night ... Superior City View King Room
- $199 per night ... Premium Ocean View King Room
- Friday-Saturday stays are also available starting at $269 per night
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival.
- Two-night minimum stay required for Friday-Saturday stays
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Up to two children 11 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $45 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to the fitness center, beach loungers with umbrellas and more
- Valet parking is $46 plus tax per night and $84-$100 plus tax, per day for oversized vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
- Note: All bookings must be made through the website or by calling Travelzoo's Customer Service team.
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stylish scene, from the lobby to the guest rooms
- Prime location on the beach, two blocks from Lincoln Road
- Hyde Beach offers buzzy pool parties during the day, as well as lively nightlife
- Two world-class restaurants are frequented by celebrities
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The tallest art deco tower on the beachfront, the hip, 4-star SLS Hotel South Beach has long been a Miami landmark, but Philippe Starck's redesign added a playful vintage vibe. It's now "a recognized nightlife hot spot," says Elle magazine, two blocks from Lincoln Road shops and a 10-minute walk from the boardwalk restaurants on Ocean Drive.
Indoor-outdoor lounge Hyde Beach offers a sizzling scene, both day and night. Join the local in-crowd and order sushi rolls from your double lounger or cool down with a frozen cocktail popsicle by the pool. If ocean waves are your soundtrack of choice, relax in a beach-side lounge chair where you can also order food and drinks. Imaginative Spanish tapas are on tap at José Andrés' The Bazaar, and there's sleek sushi and Japanese dishes from top LA chef Katsuya Uechi at Katsuya.
Guest rooms have a sense of fun, decked out in mostly bright-white decor with black and pale-pink accents. The pick of the bunch are the two penthouse suites just above the pool deck, designed by Lenny Kravitz. Rooms include minibars, flat-screen TVs and luxury toiletries.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 11 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $250 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 15 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of $45 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Valet Service fee: $46 USD plus tax per day.
Valet Service fee for oversize vehicles: $84 to $100 plus tax, per day.
Vehicles over 6 feet tall cannot be accommodated.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
All services, outlets & amenities are open for guest usage & enjoyment.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: Covid-19 Updates | SBE
Over $100 Off
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.