Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Why We Love It
- In the heart of the Financial District, three blocks from Faneuil Hall, a historic marketplace with more than 150 shops and cafes
- The AAA 4-Diamond hotel was built in 1928 as Boston's first Art Deco skyscraper
- Rooms feature high ceilings, crown molding and Italian Lavazza coffee
- Just a 10-minute drive from Logan International Airport
"Historic charm of the 1920s" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Built as Boston's first skyscraper and Art Deco structure back in 1928, this Hilton recently received a $10 million update and seamlessly blends historic charm with modern amenities. Authentic marble floors and rich brass details in the lobby and public areas were carefully preserved, transporting guests back to a ritzier era.
Situated a block from the waterfront in the center of the Financial District, the hotel offers a home base just three blocks from Faneuil Hall's plentiful shops and cafes, as well as the New England Aquarium. Boston Children's Museum and the Freedom Trail, a 2.5-mile path that passes through 16 of the city's historic landmarks, are just a 10- to 15-minute walk away.
Guest rooms exhibit Art Deco flair with dramatic high ceilings and crown molding; MP3 players and gourmet Italian Lavazza coffee add comforting touches. The hotel's new fitness center stocked with Precor cardio machines awaits active travelers.
- "Elegantly blending the historic charm of the 1920s with all of today's modern conveniences" -- Frommer's
- "The lobby's mahogany paneling and soft gold lighting give the whole outfit an old-school Mad Men vibe" -- Fodor's
- "Excellent views are to be had from the highest floors" -- Gayot
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.