Eden Roc at Cap Cana
Why We Love It
- Glamorous Caribbean hideaway that made Condé Nast Traveler’s list of best new hotels in 2013
- Each villa has a private backyard pool & golf cart to zip to the resort's private beach and pools
- Exclusive Cap Cana community has three Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses nearby
- Private airport transfers are included in the price
"Picture-perfect" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Rooms & Rates
Named on Condé Nast Traveler's 2013 Hot List of new hotels, the 5-star Eden Roc at Cap Cana is a luxurious hideaway in the Caribbean. The villas are huge and each includes a private backyard pool and an eco-friendly golf cart to cruise around the grounds.
Use the golf cart to zip to the resort's beach club (with a private beach, the main pool, a kids pool and a beach bar), its upscale spa or restaurants. Three Jack Nicklaus-designed golf courses are nearby, all within the exclusive Cap Cana community of resorts in the Dominican Republic.
The colorful suites are clustered around a man-made lagoon and have high ceilings, exposed wooden beams and floor-to-ceiling windows. Each villa has a private swimming pool and outdoor area, a separate living area, an exterior rain shower and oversized Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. There is also an iPad that controls the room's light, television, and sound. Guests staying in the upgraded suites will have their own private butler.
There are also pet-friendly suites are equipped with a wide variety of treats, royal dog bedding and deluxe cat litter, and furry family members under 30 pounds are welcomed at the beach club.
- "Here, you'll rub elbows with chic Santo Domingans and sun-chasing Europeans on a picture-perfect (though small) palm tree-lined private stretch of sand or at the large main pool" – Condé Nast Traveler
- "Anyone who has ever seen a James Bond film from the 1960s will recognize the glamourous interiors that were a marriage between modernism and elaborate French classicism" – Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 3 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Baby cots/cribs available upon request at no charge. In parent's room children 4 years up to and including 13 years will be charged $100.00 when using existing bedding. Children over 13 and adults will be charged $220 (+tax) when using existing bedding and $275 (+tax) in higher categories (Two Bedroom Suites, Black Horse Suite and Golden Shell Suite). Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $50 (+tax) per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: There is a seven-night minimum stay required over Christmas and New Year's Eve and a five-night minimum stay over President's weekend and Easter week.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.