Why We Love It
- "Old-school Miami Beach with a modern twist," says Frommer's
- A quiet retreat on bustling Collins Avenue, on a block that's particularly packed with top-rated nightlife
- Home to "the world's most beautiful pool," according to Travel + Leisure
- Direct beach access, hosting summer parties that go on until late
"The world's most beautiful pool" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Built in the 1940s, The Raleigh hotel is a South Beach landmark set on bustling Collins Avenue with old-fashioned glamor and a real party atmosphere. While it has been updated over the years, this art deco icon is one of the few in Miami to still embody "the grace and pure fantasy of old-line Miami," notes Travel + Leisure.
The stunning pool is easily the hotel's biggest draw. Made famous by those Esther Williams pictures (the 1950s swimming champion and Hollywood star), it is arguably one of the world's most beautiful. It has a shallow outer circle, an unusual waterfall in the center, and comes with inflatable rubber rings for leisurely floating in the pool. Don't miss the summer parties with live music that go on until late.
There's also an impressive beach area, ringed with dense palms and strung with comfy hammocks, and a hip seafood restaurant. Guests also get free access to the gym and steam room at the SLS Hotel nearby, or you can hire a bike from the front desk and cycle to Ocean Drive, 10 minutes away.
The hotel's cozy rooms come with vintage fixtures, including real room keys, retro armchairs and chrome bedside tables. The minibars are stocked with all sorts of extras, from disposable cameras to common over-the-counter medicine. It's worth upgrading to an oceanview room to make the most of the location (only eight come with balconies), and rooms on the higher floors have the best pool views.
There's a $20 per room, per night resort fee, covering Wi-Fi, pool and beach loungers and towels.
- "[The hotel has] the world's most beautiful pool -- a retro setting that somehow makes everyone look more beautiful and glamorous in a bathing suit" -- Travel + Leisure
- "The 1940s design opus keeps history in style, and despite renovations, it maintains a delicious old-school flair and has not succumbed to the hedonist vibe of some neighboring hotels" -- Fodor's
- "Other South Beach hotels have slicker service and surfaces, but the toniest design pedigree can’t confer what The Raleigh now has in spades: soul" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Mini bar
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age to check in: 21
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children aged 18 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request, in the Suites only: $50 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets under 15 pounds are allowed on request and will be charged $150 per day on checkout.
Fees: A resort fee of $22.60 per night applies; it includes Wi-Fi access throughout the entire resort and two beach chairs.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Minimum stays may apply over holidays and other high-demand dates.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.