$199-$219—'Cooler cousin of the Hamptons': North Fork inn
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
In the heart of Greenport Village, neighbored by wineries, boutique shops, farm stands and a buzzing local dining scene, is the charming Harborfront Inn. Immerse yourself in the North Fork—which has earned a reputation as the "cooler cousin of the Hamptons" (British GQ)—where visitors can shuck oysters, go stargazing at an observatory and find one-of-a-kind artwork.
Spend the last few nights of summer here or plan your fall getaway with this offer that saves Travelzoo members up to 55%, including a complimentary bottle of wine. Guests of this seaside hotel also get daily breakfast and exclusive access to its sister property, which has a seafood restaurant, a pool and a quarter-mile-long private beach.
- Two guests stay in a King Room through Oct.13
- $199-$219 per night ... many Sundays-Thursdays
- $299-$349 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- For $139-$189 per night, stay Oct. 15 - Dec. 31
- Upgraded Harbor View Rooms and Suites are also available
- All guests receive daily continental breakfast, included in the resort fee
- Travelzoo member perk: A bottle of wine ($75 value; one per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 14 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the 50% deposit (room and tax), charged at booking
- 2-night minimum stay required on Fridays through Oct. 13
- A 3% donation fee for Beach Erosion Fund (listed as tourism fee) and a $1 per night donation fee for Cornell Cooperative (listed as destination fee) will be added to your total stay upon checkout. These fees are optional and may be removed if requested upon check-in
- Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in the King Room and Harbor View Balcony King and a maximum of 3 guests in the Partial Harbor View Junior Suite
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 11% plus tax, per stay; the fee covers daily breakfast, fitness center access, Wi-Fi access and more
- Self-parking is $27 plus tax, per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- There's so much to see in the area, and tours are a popular activity; visitors can explore farms, vineyards, wineries, breweries and even see the harbor by boat
- The hotel is steps from downtown shopping and dining, including local favorites, like Little Creek Oyster Farm and The Halyard Restaurant
- It's just a 2.5-hour drive from the city; if you're coming from the north, you can take the Cross Sound Ferry from New London, CT to Orient Point, which is 15 minutes from the hotel; the hotel is one block from the Greenport Ferry Terminal
- Infant cots / cribs
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of up to 2 guests in the King Room and Harbor View Balcony King and up to 3 guests in the Partial Harbor View Junior Suite.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of up to 2 guests in the King Room and Harbor View Balcony King and up to 3 guests in the Partial Harbor View Junior Suite.
Pets are allowed on request.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $75 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Self-parking fee: $27 plus tax per night. Parking is limited, based on availability.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
A 3% donation fee for Beach Erosion Fund (listed as tourism fee) and a $1 per night donation fee for Cornell Cooperative (listed as destination fee) will be added to your total stay upon checkout. These fees are optional and may be removed if requested upon check-in.
A resort fee of 11% plus tax, per stay will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort fee includes:
Parking is limited, based on availability.
Additional details: Pool is open seasonally and closes after Labor Day.
Up to 55% off
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(36 Member Ratings)