$99 – Chicago Mag Mile Hotel w/Parking, Save 70%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Road trip! Hop in the car and head to Chicago for a stay at this 4-star hotel on the Mag Mile -- because we've negotiated valet parking with this offer.
"If you want to stay in the middle of it all -- shopping, museums and dining -- this is a very good choice" -- Fodor's
- Stay Sunday-Thursday in a Standard Room
- $99 ... November-March
- $149 ... August-October
- +$20 for weekends
- Includes valet parking (reg. $60 per night)
- Two Queen and Executive King rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- A one night, non-refundable deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- No matter where you book, starting Sept. 1, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax per night; the fee covers standard Wi-Fi, a 15% discount on the breakfast buffet, fitness and business center access and in-room coffee and tea
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 4-star hotel on the Magnificent Mile in the Near North neighborhood
- Great location for shopping and walking distance from attractions like Water Tower Place and the John Hancock building
- Stay at the hotel with the famous "Tip-Top-Tap" sign
Towering over the Magnificent Mile with a "stately presence" (Frommer's), the Warwick Allerton is a central 4-star option for an urban getaway. Its location on Chicago’s main shopping avenue puts it within a five-minute walk of top attractions like the Museum of Contemporary Art and the John Hancock Observatory.
Chic and contemporary, the Standard rooms come with queen beds, 32-inch flat-panel TVs and marble bathrooms. Upgrade to a king bed or opt for an executive room -- they have separate living areas, and some have views of the Magnificent Mile. The area can occasionally be a bit noisy, so if possible, we'd recommend requesting a higher room to avoid being disturbed by street sounds.
Built in the 1920s as Michigan Avenue's first high-rise building, the 25-story hotel has an art deco feel inside, with an Italian Renaissance exterior facing the street. The M Avenue Restaurant serves breakfast and lunch, while the M Avenue Lounge features signature martinis and small bites. Although there’s no pool, the hotel does have a small fitness center.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Central Time Zone.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Central Time Zone.
Standard Time is 12pm. Central Time Zone.
Central Time Zone.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs/Pack 'n Play/Extra bedding permitted in king bed rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Cribs/Pack 'n Play/Extra bedding permitted in king bed rooms only.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $60 plus tax per night. Resort Fee Includes:
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Resort fee starts for bookings September 1st and beyond.
Please Note: When booking the Travelzoo Deal, the parking fee is waived.
Resort Fee Includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(21 Member Ratings)