$91 – Hotel on Miramichi River w/$25 Gift Card, 30% Off
World-class salmon fishing and this Rodd hotel along the banks of the Miramichi River lure guests to this coastal town of the same name. Travelzoo members save 30% on stays and receive a $25 gift card.
- What's included:
- $91 per night ... October-December
- $98 per night ... July-September
- Upgraded rooms are $8-$27 more per night
- $25 gift card per stay redeemable at any Atlantic Canada Rodd Hotel or Resort for dining, spa or incidentals
- All guests receive free Wi-Fi and parking
- Price based on two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$8 per guest per night; children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Pet-friendly; no fee
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale from Rodd Hotels & Resorts;
see other participating hotels.
Why We Love It
- Perched right on the banks of the Miramichi River, a major source of Atlantic salmon
- Ask for a room facing the river -- some have private patios for relaxing
- Test your skill casting a line at some of the nearby fishing schools
Fishing is the name of the game in the New Brunswick town of Miramichi. The mighty namesake river courses through region, carrying with it one of North America's densest salmon populations. Fishing schools line the banks, letting visitors cast a line for a chance to catch dinner. Also along these riverbanks is the Rodd Miramichi hotel, where many guest rooms watch the current go by -- some with private patios ideal for watching the sunset.
Rooms offer a modern and contemporary feel and all rooms have a mini-fridge. Guests have free Wi-Fi access and kids 10 and under eat free from May-October. About five minutes down the road by car are the waterfront links of the Miramichi Golf & Country Club.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October. Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Rates are based on double occupancy.Extra occupant fee for guests age 18 and over is 10.00 CAD (subject to tax, per night) and will be added to the total price at check-out.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October. Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor.
Pet friendly guest rooms are located on the ground floor.
Additional details: Babysitting services must be requested a minimum of 24 hours in advance and can be arranged by calling the hotel at 1-506-773-3111.
$91 / night
When You Can Go
Through Dec. 31
Getting ThereMiramichi Airport is a 10-minute drive via taxi cab or rental car in good traffic. The hotel is a two-hour drive via tax or rental car from Greater Moncton International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-12 midnight ET
(38 Member Ratings)