$139-$149—Chic DC Hilton in fall or winter, save 50%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Less than a year ago, The Morrow opened its doors in the trendy D.C. NoMa neighborhood and already has Travelzoo members raving about its "outstanding staff," "perfect location" and "spotless, quiet and modern" interiors. Located just one block from the Metro, the hotel's location offers easy access to many of D.C.'s top sights. Plus, guests can visit the on-site French restaurant led by a Michelin-star chef or buzzworthy rooftop bar with panoramic views of the capital.
Save up to 50% on stays into March.
- $139-$149 per night ... stay in a Two Queen or One King Room, most dates through March 17
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $55 plus tax, per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- You'll find cocktails, light bites and a lively atmosphere at the rooftop bar
- Rooms here feature premium Italian linens, Le Labo bath and body products, rainfall showerheads, plush bathrobes and slippers, and Lavazza tea and coffeemakers
- The hotel offers a self-care menu where—for an additional fee—you can swap out your pillow for a buckwheat or memory foam option; you can also order wellness and mini-spa treatment kits with curated bath and body products
- Even the youngest travelers can relax in style—parents can request a cookies-and-milk turn-down service; a Morrow Explorers backpack that includes kid-sized robes and slippers; and a hard copy of the classic bedtime story "Goodnight Moon"
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Valet service fee: $55 plus tax per day.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The Vesper Bar & Lounge is currently closed.
The Vesper Bar & Lounge is currently closed.
Up to 50% off
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(99 Member Ratings)