$179 & up – Chic stay in DC's culinary epicenter, 40% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
D.C.'s trendy NoMa neighborhood is home to a vibrant art scene, unique restaurants, boutique shopping and Union Market (widely considered the culinary epicenter of the nation's capital). Nestled in the heart of this up-and-coming community is The Morrow. Opened in late 2022, this Hilton-brand hotel has quickly garnered praise for its attentive staff, elegant rooms and carefully curated offerings, including a self-care menu.
Travelzoo members can save up to 40% on stays through June, even during peak cherry blossom season.
- Check in to a King Room
- $179-$249 per night ... through June
- Upgrade to a Two Queen Room for +$10 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival. The first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is $55, plus tax, per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Rooms here feature premium Italian linens, Le Labo bath and body products, rain-style shower heads, plush bathrobes and slippers, and Lavazza coffee and tea makers
- On-site dining is led by Michelin-starred chef Nicholas Stefanelli, a well-known fixture in the D.C. culinary scene
- The hotel offers a self-care menu where — for an additional fee — you can swap out your pillow for a buckwheat or memory foam option. You can also order wellness and mini-spa treatment kits with curated bath and body products.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Valet service fee: $55 plus tax per day.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 40% off
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(9 Member Ratings)