$89 & up – Visit NYC: Suite at 4-Star Hotel, 55% Off
Nearly all of the city's top attractions are convenient to the Stewart Hotel, which is a five-minute walk from Macy's Herald Square, the Empire State Building and 15 different subway lines. When you're not exploring NYC, spread out in suites with room for up to four people. Even better: Save 55% on rates and take advantage of a reduced facility fee, exclusively for Travelzoo members.
- What's Included
- Stay in a Studio Suite
- $89-$109 per night ... most dates January-February
- $135-$189 per night ... March
- Reduced nightly facility fee of $10 per night plus tax (reg. $32), which covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and 20% discount at Niles Restaurant and Bar for dinner (reduced fee valid only on stays through March 31)
- Surrounding dates also discounted
- Studio suites with kitchens are also on sale for $10 more per night
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room; children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- Valet parking is $70-$75 per night; self parking is $55-$65 per night (no in/out privileges for either)
- Pet-friendly upon request (additional fees apply)
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Travelzoo Tip: This deal covers both NYC's Broadway Week and Restaurant Week.
Why We Love It
- Top-rated tourist sites are right outside -- it’s only a few blocks to Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building
- Times Square is about 10 blocks north, and Chelsea is just a few blocks south
- The Herald Square neighborhood has heaps of shopping -- many popular and affordable clothing brands have their biggest stores there
If you’re in town to see the major sights, you’ll find quite a few of them along the streets just north of the Stewart Hotel: Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Empire State Building are all within five blocks. Times Square is about 10 blocks -- you can see it glowing straight up Seventh Avenue. In the Herald Square area, many fast-fashion and affordable clothing companies have opened some of their largest stores.
If you’re seeking a quieter pace, along the lines of how locals live, head south of the hotel to the Chelsea neighborhood. A district that was once home to an artistic fringe decades ago is now affluent with families and professionals. There are stylish restaurants and cozy shops, as well as the Fashion Institute of Technology and Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy theater.
Rooms have beamed ceilings and oversize monochromatic floral murals. Some have sofas and work areas, and studios and suites have sleek kitchenettes.
- “A welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of lower Midtown … a hidden gem with sumptuous design … filled with dramatic, eye-catching details” -- New York magazine
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available in King or Queen Rooms only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Rates are based on up to four guests sharing a room.
Extra bed available in King or Queen Rooms only.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per day. Dogs and cats are allowed only. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Dogs and cats are allowed only. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
A resort/facility fee of $32 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls and 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner.
A $75 plus tax, per night incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Note: the resort/facility fee is reduced to $10 USD plus tax per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal rate, for stays through March 31, 2019.
An Occupancy Fee applies per room/ per night and varies based on room type booked:
All bookings will reflect an Occupancy Fee of $7.50 USD plus tax, per night and the correct fee will be charged at the hotel.
The Facility Fee includes: WiFi, fitness center access, unlimited use of business center, complimentary local and international calls and 20% off of Niles restaurant for dinner.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Valet Service fee: $70 USD plus tax per day for standard size vehicles and
Valet Service fee for oversize vehicles: $75 USD plus tax per day
Self-Parking fee: $55 USD plus tax per day
Self-Parking fee for oversize vehicles: $65 USD plus tax per day
Does not include in and out privileges.
$89 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through March
Getting ThereLaGuardia airport is approximately 30 minutes by taxi, and the fare will run about $30. JFK airport is about 45 minutes by taxi, and the fare is a flat $52 plus taxes, tolls and tip.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(264 Member Ratings)