$244—Canada: private cabin (w/s'mores) in the heart of Banff
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Baker Creek by Basecamp is a secluded mountain retreat just outside of Lake Louise, with luxury amenities and private, cozy lofts and cabins.
Plan ahead with this fall and winter offer and unwind in the heart of Banff National Park. Travelzoo members save nearly 45% on three-night stays and get an indulgent S'mores package to really round out the experience.
- Stay most dates from Oct. 9 - Feb. 1
- $244 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- Fridays-Saturdays are also available, starting at $455 per night
- Accommodations in a One-Bedroom + Loft Cabin (with a ladder)—these cabins sleep up to four people with one queen bed, two twin beds and a twin pull out sofa
- Upgrade to a Superior One Bedroom + Loft Cabin (with stairs) starting at +$37 per night—these cabins sleep up to six people with one queen bed, two double beds and one double sofa bed
- Upgrade to a Family Superior Two Bedroom Cabin starting at +$74 per night—these cabins sleep up to five people with one queen bed, one bunk (queen & twin) and one double sofa bed
- Travelzoo member perk: A S’mores package for two complete with hot chocolate and Bailey’s Irish Cream ($34 value; one per stay)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation policy: Changes or cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- 3-night minimum stay required
- Prices are based on two guests sharing a room; additional guests can stay for $19 plus tax per night
- Superior One Bedroom Loft Cabin can sleep up to six guests; Travelzoo will allow up to five guests to be booked, but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of 5.45% of the nightly room rate plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, self-parking, ice skate rental (winter only), fat bike rental (winter only), cross country ski trails (winter only), firepits
- Bistro Restaurant is currently closed
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Suit up for a mountain adventure with easy access to world-class outdoor attractions and several popular ski resorts
- The resort offers a steam room and sauna, outdoor fire pits, a fitness facility, a skating rink, cross-country ski trails, snowshoeing and year round cycling
- The on-site Creekside Café offers grab and go breakfast, lunch, snack, and gift items — most are sourced locally from the Bow Valley
- Prepare for a "digital detox": Baker Creek does not have cellular phone service and there are no televisions or telephones in any of the cabins (payphone available on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Bike rental
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Sitting area
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm. Front desk is open between 7am-10pm daily. If arriving out of these times, please contact the hotel.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Front desk is open between 7am-10pm daily. If arriving out of these times, please contact the hotel.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Superior One Bedroom Loft Cabin can sleep up to six guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations you can book up to five guests through us but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated. Extra guest charges for over five guests are not included in the total rate messaged and are payable to the hotel.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Superior One Bedroom Loft Cabin can sleep up to six guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations you can book up to five guests through us but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated. Extra guest charges for over five guests are not included in the total rate messaged and are payable to the hotel.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$25 plus tax per pet per night.
A C$250 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. A resort fee of 5.45% of the nightly room rate will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort fee includes:
The Alberta Tourism Levy fee is listed as Tourism fee on the check-out page.
A resort fee of 5.45% of the nightly room rate will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The Bistro Restaurant is closed and is scheduled to open in 2025.
The Bistro Restaurant is closed and is scheduled to open in 2025.
Up to 45% off
$244 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.