$139-$179 – Cabin stay at family-friendly Texas ranch
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled along the bank of the Blanco River between Austin and San Antonio, 7A Ranch has spacious cabins and tons of fresh-air activities. Rally a group of friends or take the kids to this Hill Country escape to splash in the pool, visit old-fashioned Pioneer Town and stargaze under the expansive Texas sky.
This deal saves 35% on weekday stays through April and includes sweet extras (s'mores, anyone?). Settle into a cabin that sleeps up to 4, or upgrade to a loft for groups of up to 12 people.
- Stay in a Cantina Cabin — these have two private bedrooms (one with a queen bed and the other with two twin beds), central air, cozy living areas, and are just a short walk to the pool and river
- $139-$179 per night … Sundays-Thursdays through April
- $209-$219 per night … Fridays-Saturdays through Feb. 11
- For +$150 per night, stay in a Cantina Loft — these two-story lofts can sleep up to 12 people with two private master bedrooms on the first floor, and a lofted sleeping area with two queen beds and two sets of twin bunk beds
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Firewood bundle ($10 value)
- S'mores kit ($26 value)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 14 days before arrival to receive a full refund.
- A 50% deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- 2-night minimum stay required on Fridays-Saturdays
- Price based on up to 4 guests sharing a Cantina Cabin; The Cantina Loft can sleep up to 12 guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations you can book up to 5 guests through us, but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; please contact and notify the hotel directly if you are bringing a pet; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Step back in time with a visit to Pioneer Town, located on the 7A grounds, where you can order sweet treats at the old-fashioned ice cream parlor; play games at the arcade; and walk through the Cowboy Museum
- Bring your water shoes! Splash in the spring-fed Blanco River or hang out in the river view pool; there's even a splash pad for the little ones
- Head to downtown Wimberley, where you can dine al fresco and visit art galleries
- Hill Country is home to picturesque historic towns, over 100 wineries and vineyards, and refreshing swimming holes
- Games room
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No elevator / lift
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary parking
Standard Time is 4pm. Remote check-in & check-out via text message is available.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Remote check-in & check-out via text message is available.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra beds are not available. The Cantina Loft can sleep up to twelve guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations you can book up to five guests through us but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
The Cantina Loft can sleep up to twelve guests; due to Travelzoo system limitations you can book up to five guests through us but rest assured additional guests can be accommodated.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Limit 2 pets per unit. All dogs must be on a leash and with their owner when outside of the reserved unit.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25 plus tax per pet per night.
Limit 2 pets per unit. All dogs must be on a leash and with their owner when outside of the reserved unit.
Fees: Complimentary car park.
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The Cantina bar will have limited service hours.
The Cantina bar will have limited service hours.
$139 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.