$299 – Luxurious Napa resort through March, save 45%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This holiday season, this sprawling Napa resort becomes a wonderland featuring a 40-foot Christmas tree with thousands of shimmering lights, an ice-skating rink, plus storytelling by Santa every weekend. Just a short drive from downtown and numerous wineries, Vista Collina (soon to be called Grand Reserve at the Meritage) is a one-stop shop for the whole Napa experience — there are multiple tasting rooms and a vineyard on site, an expansive pool, a full-service spa and farm-to-table dining.
Travelzoo members can stay for $299 per night any day of the week and save 45% or more on dates through March. This deal also includes a $50 food-and-beverage credit for all stays and a 90-minute skating session for two people if you visit before Jan. 8.
- $299 per night ... Stay in a Premier King or Two Queen, through March
- Upgraded One Bedroom Suites are $499 per night
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $50 food-and-beverage credit, once per stay
- 90-minute skating session for two until Jan. 8
What You Need to Know
- Vista Collina will be changing names to Grand Reserve at the Meritage as of Nov. 25
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, valet parking, a welcome glass of champagne, a shuttle to downtown (based on availability) and more
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort has a full-service spa and yoga on Saturdays and Sundays
- Luxurious amenities include luggage delivery, daily fresh coffee in the Living Room, Signature Nightly Turndown, and Saturday evening wine tastings with musical performances
- There is a pool, hot tub and fitness center with stunning views of the vineyard
- Indulge in one or all three restaurants on site: Olive & Hay will give you an al-fresco, farm-to-table dining experience; The Village Bistro offers a French-influenced menu; and Crush Lounge has elevated bar food with sports entertainment
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Vista Collina will be changing names to Grand Reserve at the Meritage as of November 25, 2022.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Vista Collina will be changing names to Grand Reserve at the Meritage as of November 25, 2022.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $100.00 USD plus tax, per pet, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Pets are allowed on request.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of $100.00 USD plus tax, per pet, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Note: The 90-minute skating session for two is only available for stays through January 8, 2023. Stays January 9 through March 31, 2023 will not receive this inclusion.
Note: The 90-minute skating session for two is only available for stays through January 8, 2023. Stays January 9 through March 31, 2023 will not receive this inclusion.
$299 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.