$199—Charleston Historic District hotel, half off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Ask anyone who’s visited Charleston, and they’ll tell you: Stay in the Historic District. The Emeline hotel is in the heart of this picturesque neighborhood, known for its 19th-century architecture, cobblestone streets, and buzzing culinary scene (Hint: Past guests love the on-site restaurant Frannie and The Fox—we recommend making a reservation).
Travelzoo members save up to 50% off on stays through summer with this offer.
- Stay in The Atelier Room through Sept. 9
- $199-$269 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $249-$389 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- For +$75 per night, upgrade to the Collector's Suite—these feature a separate living area with a sleeper sofa and dining table
- Travelzoo member perk: Reduced resort fee of $18 plus tax, per night (reg. $35 plus tax, per night); this covers Wi-Fi, welcome cocktails at check-in, morning coffee and more
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival.
- 2-night minimum stay required on Fridays-Saturdays
- Rates based on up to 2 guests in The Atelier and up to 4 guests in the Collector's Suite
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see Policies and Amenities sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is walkable to restaurants and nightlife, including rooftop bars offering views of the city
- Some of the city's biggest events, including the Reggae Jerk & Wine Festival (Aug. 27) and several cultural and arts events, take place in the summer
- Stay in a piece of history; The Emeline building began as a wholesale grocery business in 1852
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to 2 guests in The Atelier and up to 4 guests in the Collector's Suite.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in The Atelier and up to 4 guests in the Collector's Suite.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 USD plus tax per dog, per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $100 USD plus tax per dog, per stay.
Valet service fee: $45 plus tax per night. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced resort fee of $18 USD plus tax per night***
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
A Credit Card Recovery Fee of 2.25% (listed as Service Charge) is additional and will be added to the total price of your stay upon checkout.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for a reduced resort fee of $18 USD plus tax per night***
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% off
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(49 Member Ratings)