One&Only Le Saint Géran
Why We Love It
- The resort is set on the island’s "best spot" (The Daily Telegraph) on a private peninsula, all rooms have balconies & water views
- Many free activities including glass-bottom boat rides, snorkelling, paddle boarding, golf & mountain biking
- Prince William & Nelson Mandela have stayed here
- Winner of Indian Ocean’s Leading Resort at the World Travel Awards & the World Luxury Hotel Awards in 2014
"You've arrived in paradise" -- Harper’s Bazaar
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Get a taste of how the other half live at this luxurious resort on the island of Mauritius. The award-winning One&Only Le Saint Géran is on a private peninsula, with a white-sand beach surrounded by warm turquoise water. Guests are treated to complimentary extras including welcome cocktails, a 24-hour personal butler service, green fees and bike hire.
The 60 acres of grounds are meticulously kept and the service is attentive. Not only will your butler help you with unpacking, there are staff on hand to clean sunglasses and bring cold towels and drinks by the infinity pool. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout, including on the beach, and there are plenty of hammocks strung between palm trees.
There are plenty of free activities – try a guided kayak tour in the lagoon, snorkelling, water skiing, paddle boarding, wakeboarding and glass-bottom boat trips to the reef. For those who want to explore further afield, the island’s capital Port Louis makes a pleasant day trip, while one of the world’s oldest botanical gardens is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. A hire car is recommended.
If that sounds too much like hard work, stop at the spa. Vogue recommends the Bastien Gonzalez pedicure and there is a tipi on the beach for treatments. There is also a junior spa for younger guests. Children are well catered for throughout the hotel, with a kids’ club, special menus, and child-size dressing gowns and slippers in the rooms. The water is shallow near the beach and perfect for paddling.
In the evenings, there are three restaurants to choose from. La Terrasse puts on a lavish buffet with local and European cuisine. Breakfast is served here too. PRIME serves Australian Angus Wagyu beef and seafood, and is open for dinner Tuesday-Sunday. Or, try the Indian Pavilion overlooking the lagoon and serving modern Indian cuisine such as tandoori lobster, paneer wrapped in banana leaf and marinated prawns with cashew nut sauce. Private dining on the beach or balcony can also be arranged.
The rooms are spacious and light. Every room has a balcony with ocean views, plus a Nespresso coffee machine, welcome Mauritian rum, daily fresh fruit and a choice of room scent each evening at turndown.
- "A resort of powdery sand, duck-egg blue sea, rustling palm trees and every holiday cliché you can imagine" -- London Evening Standard
- "Le Saint Géran has many standout qualities: attentive service, first-rate facilities, excellent location, and a beautiful unspoilt beach. But the real star is the restaurant” -- Condé Nast Traveller
- "Considering the exclusivity, service and location, it’s great value" -- The Telegraph
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Extra bed available for older children and adults, on request: €750 per person, per night. Supplements are not included automatically in the total price and will be charged directly by the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
There is a 7-night minimum stay required during festive periods.
Compulsory dinners as follows:
Hotel Anniversary Dinner on 20 October, Christmas Gala Dinner on 24 December, New Year's Eve Gala Dinner on 31 December.
The price displayed on the checkout page will be converted and charged at the exchange rate set by the hotel on the day of payment. Please note that American Express payments will be charged in Mauritian Rupees (MUR). All other cards accepted by the property will be charged in Euros.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.