$73 & up – Stay on Nova Scotia's Bay of Fundy thru December, up to 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Experience quintessential Nova Scotia seascapes, Acadian history and one of the best-preserved lighthouses in the Maritimes at the entrance to the Bay of Fundy.
We've negotiated up to 50% off rates at the Rodd Grand Yarmouth through the end of the year.
- Accommodations in a Standard Two Double or Two Queen room:
- $73 per night ... through June 30; Sept. 1 - Dec. 30
- $90 per night ... July 1 - Aug. 31
- All stays include:
- A welcome gift and in-room chocolates upon arrival ($21 value)
- $20 dining credit per stay
- Upgraded Standard King and One Queen rooms are also on offer for +$8 per night
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: This is part of a larger sale on Rodd Hotels and Resorts dotted across the Maritimes.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 72 hours before arrival; the first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $8 plus tax per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Dining credit is valid per stay; separate reservations on consecutive dates will receive $20 only
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- In the heart of Yarmouth, this hotel is a short walk through Frost Park to the waterfront, and a 15-minute drive to the historic Cape Forchu Lightstation, one of the most photographed lighthouses in Nova Scotia
- At the on-site Gale's Eatery, guests can dine on seafood caught just steps from the hotel
- Rooms at the hotel come with free Wi-Fi, and many have scenic views of the waterfront
The town of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, is a regional hub for smaller towns in the area, and the heart of the province's fishing industry. It's also home to the Rodd Grand Yarmouth, located on the town's Main Street.
Guest rooms at this hotel come with free Wi-Fi, and many have scenic views of the waterfront. Guests have access to an indoor pool and sauna.
At the on-site Gale's Eatery, guests can dine on seafood caught just steps from the hotel. Children 10 and under eat for free from May-October. For a cocktail in the evening or traditional pub fare, stop by Haley's Lounge.
The hotel is a 15-minute drive to Cape Forchu Lightstation, one of the most photographed lighthouses in Nova Scotia. A movie theatre and bowling alley are a five-minute drive away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: C$10 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Children age 10 and under eat free from May through October.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Pet friendly rooms are located on the lower floors and have two beds.
Pet friendly rooms are located on the lower floors and have two beds.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Visit https://roddvacations.com/corona-virus-update/ for more details.
Up to 50% Off
$73 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(25 Member Ratings)