$199 – This Waikiki Hotel Oozes Retro-Cool Vibes
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Previous guests of this vintage-inspired hotel enjoyed the James Beard award-winning on-site restaurant, HeyDay, led by Chef Robynne Maii. With no length of stay requirement (rare for Hawaii offers), a waived amenity fee and restaurant credit, you can stay here for one night or ten.
For less than the price of a standard room, Travelzoo members can score an upgrade with a private lanai and views of the lush tropical gardens and outdoor pool. This deal includes exclusive savings (up to 45% off) through July 2023.
- Stay in a Pool View One King
- $199-$259 per night ... through Dec. 19 and Jan. 2 - July 31, 2023
- $309-$479 per night ... Dec. 20 - Jan. 1
- Starting at $10 more, you can spread out in a Pool View Two Doubles Room; or starting at +$70, you can save on a Side King and +$80 for a Pool Side Two Doubles Rooms — both are located on the ground floor with easy access to all the action
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $40 daily food-and-beverage credit at Heyday (cannot be redeemed for cash, other amenities or gratuity)
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $25 plus tax); the fee covers beach chair rental, boogie board rental, Wi-Fi and more
- Note: Entry restrictions may be in place for this destination, and services at the hotel may be disrupted due to the pandemic. Check advisories for the destination and hotel before making travel arrangements.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a 1-night deposit, charged at time of booking.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Self-parking is $35 plus tax, per night
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- White Sands Hotel was completely renovated and reopened in June 2021
- The boutique hotel offers an intimate quintessential Hawaiian feel, unlike the mega-resorts nearby
- Great location — just two blocks from Waikiki Beach — and easy access to waterfront shops and restaurants
- Kapahulu has some of the best local cuisine and is a 4-minute drive away; Diamond Head State Monument and Beach Park is a 7-minute drive away; Pearl Harbor National Memorial is a 20-minute drive away
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Guests are required to present a valid ID and current proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Guests are required to present a valid ID and current proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds have limited availability and only available in Poolside rooms.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $30 plus tax per stay.
Extra bedding available upon request: $35 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra beds have limited availability and only available in Poolside rooms.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $35.00 USD plus tax per pet per night will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
No weight limit.
A $200 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. Self-parking spaces are limited and based on space availability.
Car park fee: $35 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of $25 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
Self-parking spaces cannot be guaranteed.
In and out privileges are available for guests who have secured a hotel parking pass.
The resort/facility fee includes:
Self-parking spaces are limited and based on space availability.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The hotel recommends all guests review the Hawaii's official Covid-19 FAQ page https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/faqs/
The hotel recommends all guests review the Hawaii's official Covid-19 FAQ page https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/faqs/
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(113 Member Ratings)