$269 & up – New Luxe Hotel in Former Seminary near Seattle
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Be among the first to experience this new hotel in Washington's St. Edward State Park, just 30 minutes from Seattle. To celebrate its opening, we’ve secured exclusive savings valid any day of the week through November.
- Check in to a Classic King or Queen room
- Daily rates fluctuate, but we found the lowest rates most weekdays in October-November starting at $269 per night
- Other room types including rooms with two queen beds are also discounted
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $35); the fee covers valet parking, lawn games, bike rentals, Wi-Fi and more
- Trail mix ($10 value)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3pm local time, 24 hours before arrival. The first night's room and tax will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a king room and up to four guests sharing a two queen room
- Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Pet-friendly; no fee
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Just opened this year, The Lodge at St. Edward State Park already gets rave reviews from past guests
- This 90-year old resort is surrounded by more than 300 acres of lush forest and is just a short walk from Lake Washington's scenic shores
- The town of Kirkland is loaded things to do like charming shops, art galleries, restaurants and award-winning vineyards
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
The Lodge at St. Edward Park is surrounded by more than 300 acres of lush forest and is just a short walk from Lake Washington's scenic shores and the town's lakefront shopping district. This 90-year old seminary turned luxury hotel retains much of its vintage design with contempory touches like a modern take on a rotary-style phone and wallpaper with architectural drawings of the building.
Former dormitory rooms were combined to make for more spacious accommodations and all feature coffee machines, HD TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi and a custom pillow menu.
A James Beard award-winning chef curates the Pacific Northwest-inspired menu using fresh ingredients from the hotel's on-site garden. Speaking of garden, guests also have access to the meticulously manicured lawn that features games and hiking and biking trails.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Bassinet-style cribs are available upon request.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in rooms with one king and one queen bed and 4 guests in rooms with two queen beds.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request: free of charge.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: The resort/ facility fee is waived when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
$269 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.