$199 – Upscale resort nestled on Lake Washington's shores
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Newly opened just last year, this historic seminary-turned-upscale-resort has quickly become a member-favorite destination. While just a 30-minute drive from Seattle, it's nestled on the quiet shores of Lake Washington and surrounded by more than 300 acres of lush forest, ideal for a relaxing retreat filled with fresh air.
With this deal, save 40% on stays from late fall through early spring. Yes, that includes weekends, too.
- Stay in a Classic One Queen Room through March
- $199 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $249 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- King rooms and upgraded room types are also available
- Travelzoo member perk: A bottle of sparkling wine ($44 value)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival. The first night's room and tax will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no-shows
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a king room and up to 4 guests sharing a two-queen room
- Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $35, plus tax, per night; the fee covers shuttle service (10-mile radius), high-speed Wi-Fi, valet parking, bike rentals and the $10 State Park fee
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A James Beard Award-winning chef curates the Pacific Northwest-inspired menu using fresh ingredients from the hotel's on-site garden
- Once a seminary, the building maintains much of its vintage design with contemporary touches
- It's just a short walk from Lake Washington's scenic shores; guests also have access to the gorgeous lawn that offers games and access to hiking and biking trails
- The town of Kirkland is loaded with things to do, like charming shops, art galleries, restaurants and award-winning vineyards
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Pillow menu
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
Extra beds are not available.
Bassinet-style cribs are available upon request.
Rates based on a maximum of 2 guests in one king and one queen rooms and 4 guests in two queen rooms.
Children are allowed and must be included in the number of occupants listed on the booking confirmation.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a deposit of $150.00 USD plus tax per pet, per stay. The deposit is refundable if no damage or deep cleaning is needed.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a deposit of $150.00 USD plus tax per pet, per stay. The deposit is refundable if no damage or deep cleaning is needed.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 40% off
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(23 Member Ratings)