$129 – South Beach Hotel w/Private Beach Club
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Recently opened in February 2020, the Kimpton Hotel Palomar South Beach is designed to look like a luxury yacht with sprawling views of the city and Instagramable amenities, making it the ultimate Miami getaway. Travelzoo members score $55 in perks, including complimentary valet parking and a reduced amenity fee.
- Check in to an upgraded City View King room, most dates through Dec. 23
- $129-$159 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $239-$269 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Overnight valet parking for one vehicle (reg. $40)
- Reduced amenity fee of $15 plus tax per night (reg. $30 plus tax); the resort fee covers Wi-Fi, daily morning coffee & tea in lobby, hosted evening wine hour, bike rentals, plus private beach access including two beach chairs and towels
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Located at Sunset Harbour, a prime, "see and be seen" location (Miami Herald)
- Cool off by the two-tier rooftop pool with cabanas and daybeds, while taking in sprawling views of Biscayne Bay
- Enjoy complimentary wine hour in the lobby or access to the private beach and beach club — two beach chairs and towels are included
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced cleaning and safety procedures
Located just a 10-minute drive from South Beach with its own private beach club, this new Kimpton Hotel is a great home base for exploring one of the "Best Beaches in the U.S." (Condé Nast Traveler). Head to Ocean Drive for nightlife, art deco vibes and trendy shopping or sprawl out on 2.2-miles of private soft white sands.
After a day out and about, guests can relax at the rooftop pool, unwind at the fitness center or retire to a spacious guest room. Dining options include soulful Italian cuisine at Osteria Morini, which serves fresh seafood, grilled meats, signature Polpettine meatballs, house-made pasta and craft cocktails, to name a few.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 11am. Includes unlimited in & out privileges.
Includes unlimited in & out privileges.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request. Deposit requirement of $150 USD per stay, refundable after check-out.
Deposit requirement of $150 USD per stay, refundable after check-out.
Valet service fee: $40 plus tax per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Valet Parking and a reduced Resort Fee of $15 USD plus tax per night***
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $50 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of $29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Guest Amenity Fee (listed as Resort fee) includes:
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Valet Parking and a reduced Resort Fee of $15 USD plus tax per night***
On site restaurant Osteria Morini opens daily at 4:00 PM for Happy hour and at 6:00 PM for Dinner.
Mini bar items available for purchase at the Front Desk. Daily housekeeping service upon request only.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.hotelpalomar-southbeach.com/covid-19update/
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.