$99-$149 – Philadelphia Marriott incl. Weekends, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This newly reopened 4-star Marriott boasts a killer location in the Old City, plus hip amenities like a swanky restaurant and cocktail lounge. Travelzoo members can be among the first to visit while nabbing over $100 in average nightly savings through summer.
- Check in to a Standard King or Two Queen Room, daily through Sept. 27
- $99-$129 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perks:
- $10 food-and-beverage credit redeemable at Sundry Market (once per stay)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (reg. $9.95 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $50 inclusive of tax per day
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 4-star digs in the heart of the Old City — it's only three blocks to Independence Hall
- Newly renovated in 2021, the hotel now boasts multiple dining outlets, a 4,000-square-foot fitness center and utterly cool design
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
If it's your first time in Philly, this is where you want to stay: Sitting across the street from the Delaware River in the southeastern corner of the Old City, this 4-star Marriott is walkable to nearly all of the city's top sites. For instance, the Museum of the American Revolution is just a block away; head two more blocks west on Walnut Street, and you'll hit Independence Hall. Other sites in the Old City, like the Betsy Ross House, Benjamin Franklin's burial place and scenic Elfreths Alley are all within a 10-minute walk; meanwhile it's just a short drive to City Hall, Rittenhouse Square and the Art Museum.
The hotel itself completed a top-to-bottom renovation in 2021, and it shows: Stepping into the newly redesigned Great Room, guests are greeted by exposed brick and steel lattice work offering tons of natural light from the glass atrium above. You'll also find plenty of inviting nooks for enjoying a coffee (or cocktail) from the stylish on-site restaurant, Society Commons. Rooms here are outfitted with trendy brass fixtures, too, as well as pillow-top mattresses, floor-to-ceiling windows and marble-tiled bathrooms. You'll also find an enormous, and genuinely well-equipped fitness center with free weights, heavy bags, cardio machines and a yoga studio.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding available in King rooms only.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $20 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding available in King rooms only.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $50.00 USD plus tax, per room per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 25 pounds.
Valet service fee: $50 inclusive of tax per day. The valet service fee includes unlimited in and out privileges.
The valet service fee includes unlimited in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Visit https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/phlmo for more details.
Visit https://whattoexpect.marriott.com/phlmo for more details.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.