$119 & up – Adirondacks Waterfront Lodge This Year, 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Surrounded by picturesque lakes and forest-covered slopes, the Adirondack Mountains are ideal for those looking to explore the outdoors. Now, Travelzoo members can reconnect with nature and save up to $100 per night through December with this deal at Saranac Waterfront Lodge.
- Stay in a Town King or Town Two Queen room through December
- June ... $189
- July - August ... $249
- September 1 - October 14 ... $139
- October 17 - December 23 ... $119
- June ... $299
- July - August ... $389
- September 1 - October 16 ... $299
- October 22 - December 18 ... $249
- For better views of the lake upgrade to a Deluxe Town King, Deluxe Lake King or Lake Double Queen room for +$30-$50
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to arrival; cancellations made after this time will forfeit a deposit of 1 night's room plus tax charged at time of booking
- Two-night minimum stay required on weekends; three-night minimum stay required on July 23-25
- Rates based on up to 2 guests in a Town King and up to 4 guests in Deluxe Town King, Deluxe Lake King, Town Two Queen, and Lake Two Queen rooms
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Lodge is located on Lake Flower's Pontiac Bay and boasts stunning views of Saranac Lake and Adirondack Mountains
- Nearby activities include the Saranac Lake Riverwalk, and the Adirondack Riverwalking & Forest Bathing, which allows you to connect with nature through guided experiences
- At the nearby Wild Center, you can journey through an award-winning walkway above the trees to observe wildlife
- The Lodge hosts several events like live music at the Boathouse, bike races, sunrise yoga classes, and more
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Saranac Waterfront Lodge is centered in the Tri-Lakes region, 70 miles from the Canadian border. Just a 10-minute stroll to the east you'll find shopping, dining, and, of course, former Olympic sites in downtown Lake Placid. Nearby, you'll also find Tupper Lake, home to the Wild Center, a world-class natural history museum.
Guest rooms are spacious and modern with an earthy feel — some even feature lake or mountain views. Hotel amenities include a fitness center, firepit, outdoor bike racks and a 23-slip on-site marina (opening summer 2021).
Regardless of when you visit, you'll find plenty to do outdoors. Summer activities include hiking, stand-up paddle boarding, rock climbing, scenic cycling, and more. Winter activities include skiing, ice climbing, tubing, snowmobiling and more (fees apply).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Complimentary parking
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Cribs/Pack 'n Plays are in limited supply and based on availability.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on up to 2 guests in a Town King and up to 4 guests in Deluxe Town King, Deluxe Lake King, Town Two Queen, and Lake Two Queen rooms.
Cribs/Pack 'n Plays are in limited supply and based on availability.
Dogs are allowed on request.
A non-refundable cleaning fee of $275.00 USD plus tax per room, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
Maximum of 1 dog per room.
Dogs may not be left unattended in guest rooms, must always be leashed when outside of guest room, must always wear a collar or harness with current id, license and vaccination tags, and must be well-behaved. For each dog that stays with us, Saranac Waterfront Lodge will donate $40.00 USD to the Tri-Lakes Humane Center, a no-kill shelter in Saranac Lake.
up to 35% off
$119 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.