$199-$229 – Chicago: New Luxury Hotel on Navy Pier
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
There's a luxury hotel on Navy Pier for the first time, ever, and Travelzoo members can be among the earliest to stay while saving over $100 per night through the end of the year.
"Excellent, 5.0 / 5.0" — TripAdvisor Reviews
- Check in to a Standard King or Two Queen Room, most nights through Dec. 30
- $199-$229 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $269 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perk: Welcome drinks and custom Sable chocolates in your room upon arrival ($54 value)
- Bonus: Stay 4 nights or longer and receive as much as an additional 25% off the room rate
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- 3-night minimum stay required on all dates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $53 and valet parking is $69 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This is the first and only hotel to actually sit on Navy Pier
- The rooftop bar is the largest in America (yes, really) — with a staggering 20,000 square feet of outdoor space to enjoy your cocktail
- Rooms here come with floor-to-ceiling windows offering lakefront and skyline views that are genuinely unmatched anywhere else in the city
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Though the Sable at Navy Pier only opened its doors in March 2021, it's already made a splash in Chicago's hospitality scene. The Chicago Tribune calls the newly minted hotel, "unparalled." It also boasts a rarely seen, perfect 5.0 out of 5.0 rating on TripAdvisor. It's not hard to see why, either: In addition to the singular location, the hotel boasts an impressive roster of amenities, including a high-end Latin restaurant, Lirica, off the lobby and a gargantuan rooftop bar.
The name itself is an homage to the USS Sable and the Pier's history as a training base for naval recruits in WWII. Fittingly, you'll find nautical touches in guest rooms, like weathered brass fixtures, glass-enclosed rainfall showers lined with teak and stylishly curved seating areas (to evoke the feel of a ship's cabin). Rooms also come with pillow-top mattresses, HDTVs and, of course, enormous windows with killer views of the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: $53 plus tax per night. Navy Pier parking operates the valet and will start officially on May 29th.
Valet service fee: $69 plus tax per night.
Self-parking is attached directly to the hotel.
Navy Pier parking operates the valet and will start officially on May 29th.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Room service is expected to start up again in June. Exact date is TBD.
Fitness center is currently restricted to 4 guests at a time. The fitness room restriction may change when Illinois fully reopens.
Currently all guests must wear a mask when in the common areas of the hotel. We encourage social distancing of 6ft minimum.
Housekeeping is available on request based on if the guest is comfortable with them entering their room to clean. This request is handled at check in.
Our food and beverage outlets follow the current city of Chicago COVID guidelines.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://covid.hilton.com/
Room service is expected to start up again in June. Exact date is TBD.
$199 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.