$99-$129 – Oklahoma City Wyndham incl. Breakfast & Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Summer and fall in Oklahoma City mean long, sunny afternoons perfect for hitting Bricktown, strolling the river walk or catching a game at Chickasaw ball park. Luckily, those are walkable from Wyndham Grand Hotel, where we've negotiated discounted rates from $99 per night.
- Check in to a Standard King Room, most dates through Nov. 30
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $129 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Two Double Rooms are also discounted (+$10 per night)
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two ($20 value)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Valet parking is $29 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- 4-star digs in the heart of downtown — walkable to bars, restaurants and nightlife in Bricktown
- Upscale amenities include a full-service spa with single and couples' treatment rooms; there's also an indoor pool and fitness center
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
With an enviable downtown address on Broadway Ave., the Wyndham Grand puts guests at arms' reach of nearly all the city's top sites: For instance, the popular Bricktown neighborhood — where you'll find the river walk and Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, in addition to tons of shopping, dining and nightlife — is a less-than-5-minutes' walk (east on Sheridan). Head west, and you're only a block away from the Myriad Botanical Gardens. There's also a streetcar stop directly in front of the hotel for convenient access around town.
The hotel itself feels upscale with a grand, multi-level lobby featuring plenty of lounge seating for enjoying a coffee (or a cocktail) before hitting town. The high-end vibe extends to the guest rooms, too, which come equipped with pillow-top mattresses, HDTVs and marble vanities in the bathrooms. You'll also find multiple dining options on site, including a full-service bar and restaurant, as well as a café serving Starbucks. There's an indoor pool, too — particularly handy when traveling with the kiddos — in addition to a full-service spa and fitness center.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Check in pods are located to the right when you enter the hotel.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Check in pods are located to the right when you enter the hotel.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 100 pounds.
Valet service fee: $29 plus tax per day. Includes in & out privileges.
Self-Parking not available.
Includes in & out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Restaurant is only open for breakfast at this time. Bar is serving dinner menu. Coffee shop is closed on Mon-Tue.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/about-us/faq-covid-19
Restaurant is only open for breakfast at this time. Bar is serving dinner menu. Coffee shop is closed on Mon-Tue.
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.