$149 – New Fort Lauderdale Kimpton Hotel near Beaches
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Find both serenity and a buzzing social scene at this new Fort Lauderdale hotel, located on a peaceful stretch of the Intracoastal Waterway and just a block from the bustling beach shoreline. It recently opened in April so be one of the first to stay at this breezy, laid-back spot and save up to $100 per night on stays into fall.
- Check in to an Essential King Room through Oct. 30
- $149 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays through October
- +$50 per night most Fridays-Saturdays
- For +$10 per night, stay in an Essential Double Room with two double beds
- Travelzoo member perk: waived resort fee (reg. $38); the fee covers Wi-Fi, daily yoga, two beach chairs, hosted evening social hour, kids beach toys, beach cruisers rentals and more
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- Valet parking is $44 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; no additional fees
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The buzzing shoreline and white sands of Fort Lauderdale Beach are just a block from the hotel, while the popular throughway Las Olas Boulevard is a six-minute drive
- Grab a bite to eat at Botanic Restaurant & Bar with inspiration from the farms, fields and waters of Florida
- Head to the Good Bar for crafted cocktails and small bites like fish tacos and avocado toast
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Travelzoo Tip: Pair this deal with flights to Miami or Fort Lauderdale from across the U.S. at a savings of up to 55% on regular prices.
Situated between Fort Lauderdale Beach and the Intercoastal Waterway, the new Kimpton Goodland Fort Lauderdale Beach offers a stylish SoFlo boutique stay just a short five-minute walk from the beach, trendy restaurants, shops and bars along the bustling shoreline.
Rooms offer a tranquil oasis with airy beach-inspired designs like white linens and wood finishes. Guests can enjoy complimentary coffee or tea and daily activities like morning yoga sessions and a nightly hosted social hour. Other amenities include complimentary beach cruisers, an on-site fitness center and in-room yoga mats.
Grab a bite to eat at the Botanic Restaurant & Bar for a Floridian-inspired fare with outdoor dining. An additional rooftop restaurant and bar, a coffee station and terrace are in the works.
Those looking to explore downtown can take a six-minute drive to discover trendy shops, galleries and bars along the popular throughway Las Olas Boulevard.
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Business center
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. $125 USD plus tax per room charge will be added to your bill at checkout should any damages occur.
$125 USD plus tax per room charge will be added to your bill at checkout should any damages occur.
A resort/facility fee of $38 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
Valet service fee: $44 plus tax per day.
Daily yoga, 2 beach chairs and complimentary water at the beach, two bottles of water daily, boogie boards available, full service pool area with towels, kids beach toys, beach cruisers, hosted evening social hour and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
The Resort Fee includes:
Additional details: Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to $100 Off
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)