$99-$139 – Quiet Getaway near Philadelphia into Summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Summertime hotel prices in Philly can climb close to $200 per night. But with this exclusive deal, members can stay just outside the City of Brotherly Love from $99 per night into August at the No. 1 Hotel in scenic Swarthmore (TripAdvisor).
Travelzoo Tip: Thanks to its locale just 30 minutes outside of Center City, past guests rave that the Inn at Swarthmore makes the perfect staycation.
- Stay in a Standard King or Double Queen Room
- $99-$139 per night ... check in most dates through Aug. 18
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This boutique hotel is within walking distance of Swarthmore's quaint downtown and scenic university campus
- For day trips, it's also within a 30-minute drive of Center City, Philly; historic Bucks County is less than an hour away
- The hotel itself earns top marks, boasting TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice 2020 award — past guests rave about the on-site restaurant and outstanding service
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Just a short drive outside of Center City Philly, the Inn at Swarthmore has small-town charm in spades: There are only 40 guest rooms on site, each decked out with artwork produced by students of nearby Swarthmore College and hardwood furnishings hewn from local white oak. The real standout, however, are the massive floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing views of historic downtown.
On-site amenities include a spacious and amply equipped fitness center and an expansive art collection in public spaces. The hotel is also home to a popular restaurant, Broad Table Tavern, which features a seasonal menu of locally sourced ingredients and an impressive roster of regional wines and beers. In the mornings, guests receive locally brewed coffee as well.
In addition to the scenic college grounds — if you're staying in the springtime, we suggest strolling through the Scott Arboretum — you'll find tons of boutique shops, coffee houses and restaurants in downtown Swarthmore. Guests staying over the weekends can also peruse locally grown produce while enjoying live music at the farmers' market.
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available. Rates are based on double occupancy. Please include children in the number of room occupants ($20 USD extra person fee per night applies).
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Our system only allows bookings for up to a maximum of five guests. To complete your booking for more than 5 guests, select 5 guests and include the total number of additional guests in the Special Requests field, on the checkout page.
Extra guest charge for 6th guest is payable to the hotel.
Maximum occupancy is 4 guests in the King Room & 6 guests in the Double Queen Room.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Please include children in the number of room occupants ($20 USD extra person fee per night applies).
Pets (dogs only) are allowed on request and will be charged $50 USD per room, per night.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://theinnatswat.com/covid-19
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://theinnatswat.com/covid-19
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.