$179 & up – Chic Fort Lauderdale Beachfront Escape
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Be among the first to stay at this 4-star beachfront oasis located on the A1A across the street from the "uncluttered stretch of sand [and] sparkling blue waters" of Fort Lauderdale Beach (Condé Nast Traveler). Travelzoo members save up to $160 per night, and receive a $30 resort credit.
- Check into an upgraded Marina View King Room
- $179-$199 per night ... April 12 - May 31
- $199-$229 per night ... through April 11
- Travelzoo member perk: Daily $30 resort credit to use at on-site eateries or to apply to the daily resort fee
- Starting at +$30 per night, upgrade to a Balcony or Partial Ocean View King Room
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $38 plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, bicycle use for two adults, sunrise yoga classes, two daily signature drinks and more
- Valet parking is $43 plus tax (per car, per night)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- This oceanfront boutique hotel sits directly on the A1A across the street from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and offers guests upscale amenities like an expansive fitness center
- Guest rooms offer spacious accommodations and showcase views of the Intracoastal Waterway
- Take a five-minute walk to trendy restaurants and shops on Las Olas Boulevard
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Hotel Maren sits steps from Fort Lauderdale Beach, one of the country's top beaches (Condé Nast Traveler 2020). The new hotel is a part of the Curio Collection by Hilton and has upscale rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, celebrity chef restaurant and an outdoor rooftop pool.
All accommodations face either the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway with floor-to-ceiling windows that fill rooms with natural light, while upgraded rooms offer spacious private balconies. Décor is reminiscent of a chic beach house, featuring clean white walls and linens with ocean blue hues. On-site dining includes the award-winning chef Fabio Viviani's Riviera, featuring coastal Italian cuisine. If you’re poolside, we recommend cocktails and bites from Aqua Pool Bar.
In less than five minutes, guests can walk to Las Olas Boulevard for popular dining, boutique shopping and nightlife spots downtown. Downtown Miami, South Beach and West Palm Beach are all within an hour's drive of the hotel, perfect for a day trip.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $125 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 40 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of $38 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet parking includes in & out privileges. Self parking is not available.
Valet service fee: $43 per night.
The Resort Fee includes:
Guest internet access (up to 2 devices); 2-hour bicycle rental for 2 adults; 2 beach chairs; sunrise yoga classes; daily signature drink (up to 2); two bottled waters daily.
Valet parking includes in & out privileges. Self parking is not available.
Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(8 Member Ratings)