DoubleTree Washington DC
Why We Love It
- Located just off Scott Circle, three blocks from Dupont Circle, the White House and K Street
- “Find some of the most imaginative drinks in town” (Washington Post) at the hotel’s 15 Ria bar
- Three miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- For cheap flights to Washington, D.C., visit Fly.com
"Some of the town's most interesting drinks” -- Washington Post
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
A smile and a signature chocolate chip cookie await when checking in at the DoubleTree Washington D.C. Unwind from a day of sightseeing in a modern guest room with an array of amenities to feel right at home. Upgrade to a spacious junior suite with separate sitting and dining areas, granite wet bar and a queen-sized sofabed.
The hotel features the renowned American bistro 15 Ria, named for its location at 15 Rhode Island Avenue. The Washington Post calls it “a proud American kitchen that isn't afraid of the classics and offers some of the town's most interesting drinks.” Creations include the Honey Fizzle, an intriguing blend of Wild Turkey Honey liquor, apple cider and sparkling wine, and the MaragaRIA, 15 Ria’s signature margarita.
Located in the vibrant and trendy Dupont Circle area, the DoubleTree is within walking distance to Georgetown, the White House, K Street and the Smithsonian Museums. Only three miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport makes for easy access for out-of-state visitors.
- “Centrally located at the crossroads of Downtown, Adams Morgan, and Dupont Circle, with their host of nightlife options, these spacious guest rooms will provide you with comfortable beds and well-equipped workstations” -- Fodor’s
- Features “a proud American kitchen that isn't afraid of the classics and offers some of the town's most interesting drinks” -- Washington Post
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children. Extra bed available on request: $20 per night . Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question?1-877-966-0000 Email Us Check the F.A.Q.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.