$149 – Clearwater Beachfront Family-Friendly Resort
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can stay at this newly renovated, family-friendly beachfront property that is one of the first eco-friendly hotels in the area. This offer saves guests up to 40% into fall, including rarely discounted late-summer dates.
- Check in to a City View Double Queen Aug. 15 - Oct. 31
- $149 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $179 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- +$10 to add discounted parking (reg. $20)
- +$40 for a Partial Ocean View Double Queen room
- Stays now through Aug. 14 are also discounted
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to four guests sharing a room
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $9.95 plus tax, per night; the fee covers internet access, gym access, VIP access to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and more
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel is inspired by the star of the hit movie "Dolphin Tales" and is a certified eco-friendly property by the Clearwater Marine Aquarium for its special measures to protect the environment
- Soak up sun on the beach or take a dip in the outdoor heated pool
- Grab a bite to eat and sip cocktails on the covered patio at Cabana's Coastal Grill
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium, downtown Clearwater and Pier 60 are all within a seven-minute drive of the hotel
Newly renovated in 2020, Winter the Dolphin's Beach Hotel is one of the first eco-friendly hotels in the Clearwater area, located directly on the white sandy beaches and known for family-friendly entertainment and interactive, educational marine-life experience.
On-site activities include a large outdoor pool with sundeck, cabana rentals and easy access to the beach. Guests can grab lunch or dinner at Cabana's Coastal Grill and Cabana's Beachside Bar & Grill, then relax in guest rooms, which feature ocean views from the balcony, updated modern furnishings and come equipped with free-Wi-Fi. Plus, the hotel is certified by the Clearwater Marine Aquarium for its special measures to protect the environment and neighboring marine life by reducing water usage, eliminating single-use plastics, and installing lights that are safe for sea turtles.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per day. The resort/ facility fee includes:
A resort/facility fee of $9.95 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The car park fee includes in and out privileges.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Up to 40% Off
$149 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.