$109 & up – Chic DC Hotel incl. Weekends
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Everything about this boho-chic hotel gives off a seriously cool vibe — the 4.5-star Yours Truly hotel is the ideal home base when you visit the nation's capital. We've negotiated 40% off stays at this centrally located spot near notable locales such as Dupont Circle, Georgetown and Embassy Row.
- Check into a Cityview King or Cityview Double Queen Room, June 17 - Oct. 31
- $109 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, June 17 - Sept. 9
- $189 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Sept. 10 - Oct. 31
- $199 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Travelzoo member perk: Friday-Saturday stays receive a $20 F&B credit to use at Mercy Me (per stay)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at by 4 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a King Room and four guests sharing a Double Queen Room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of $30 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, a welcome treat, access to amenities and more
- Valet parking is $60 inclusive of tax, per night
- Pet-friendly, only dogs permitted; no additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- One of the newest lifestyle hotels in D.C. featuring eclectic yet inviting commons spaces, like the living room-style lobby and on-site record store, El Donut Shoppe
- Rooms have a "bohemian-meets-rustic-chic" (Washingtonian) vibe, and come with Smart TVs, free Wi-Fi and spa-inspired bathrooms
- The on-site restaurant, Mercy Me, offers South American inspired food with a cool vibe
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Yours Truly is more than just a place to rest your head at the end of the day, it's a place you'll actually want to hang out and explore. The hotel trades a formal lobby for a living room, filled with bespoke boho-chic furniture, eclectic artwork and loads of natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows, all of which contributes to an undeniably cool atmosphere.
The hip vibe carries to the on-site record store, El Donut Shoppe — the first D.C. storefront from the popular Orlando chain — where you'll find an impressive array of LPs and singles that will likely make you a vinyl fan (if you're not already). Guest rooms are equally nontraditional with open-shelving closets and sleek, spa-inspired bathrooms.
This artsy hotel doesn't slack on amenities. If you're looking to keep up your fitness routine, head to the gym, complete with high-tech machines and Peloton bikes. For a South American inspired meal, find a seat at the on-site restaurant, Mercy Me, founded by two D.C. culinary "hitmakers", known for their work at popular eateries, Timber Pizza Co. and Call Your Mother (Eater Washington, D.C.). Guests and locals alike can meet for a pastry or breakfast taco in the morning and a hand-crafted pizza in the evening. There's also a coffee shop on the main level, ideal for a morning jolt.
Located near the vibrant Dupont Circle and the storied cobblestone streets of Georgetown, guests have easy access to the sites, museums and neighborhood boutiques. There are three Metro stations within a 10-minute walk of the hotel, making additional sites and attractions easy to reach. Whether you're visiting D.C. for the first time or know it like the back of your hand, Yours Truly offers a distinct experience unlike anything else in the city.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra beds are not permitted in room types for deal.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not permitted in room types for deal.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Only dogs permitted.
Only dogs permitted.
A resort/facility fee of $30 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: $60 inclusive of tax per night.
The Destination Fee (listed as Resort Fee) includes:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.yourstrulydc.com/covid-19
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.yourstrulydc.com/covid-19
$109 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.