$95 & up – Sonoma Wine Country Inn w/Tasting, Save 40%
The member-favorite Dry Creek Inn is offering 40% off visits into spring. This Tuscan-inspired hotel in Healdsburg is a great budget-friendly base for exploring downtown restaurants, tasting rooms and shopping, as well as the vineyard-filled countryside.
"Great jumping-off point" -- Gayot
- Most dates through May 16 in a Casa Siena Queen Room
- $95 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- $125 per night ... select Fridays-Saturdays
- Wine-tasting passes for two ($20 value)
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room, up to two additional guests can stay in a Casa Siena Queen Room for an additional $20 per person per night.
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; refundable rates are +$10
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $2 plus tax per night
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love It
- Complimentary breakfast, Friday night wine tasting and weekly yoga classes
- Located among the rolling vineyards of Sonoma Wine Country
- Exudes a Tuscan-like charm with villa-inspired rooms
- Laze the day away in the swimming pool or hot tub
Slip away to the quaint and charming country town of Healdsburg, located in the heart of Sonoma's Dry Creek Valley. Conde Nast Traveler says, "Move over Napa -- there's new culinary capital emerging in California: the folksy farming city of Healdsburg in Sonoma County." The Best Western Dry Creek Inn is nestled in the center of it all, between the Russian River, the Dry Creek Valley Wine region and just a mile from downtown Healdsburg.
Rise and shine each morning with a complimentary breakfast provided to hotel guests, then savor local wines at wineries surrounding Healdsburg, including producers from Dry Creek Valley and Alexander Valley.
Casa Siena rooms are spacious, decorated in a Tuscan theme with dark red accents. The Villa Toscana rooms include jetted tubs, luxury bath products, fireplaces and private outdoor spaces that overlook the piazza. Guests can lounge by one of two outdoor pools or hot tubs and huddle around the fireplace in the evening.
While the town is known for wine bars, there are also plenty of palate-tempting dining options: Italian restaurants, French bakeries and fresh seafood establishments. Most notably, Healdsburg is the home of SingleThread restaurant, which Conde Nast Traveler calls "as pilgrimage-worthy as any cult cabernet." After exploring the charming downtown establishments, chat with friends in the hotel's Italian-style courtyard or take a dip in one of the pools.
- "Makes a great option for families coming to wine country, with two beautiful swimming pools and pet-friendly rooms" -- Winecountry.com
- "Pleasant and reasonably priced" -- Sunset
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
Room amenities Jacuzzi tub and fireplace in Villa Rooms, balcony or patio in Villa rooms. Seating area in Casa Deluxe King rooms.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
Bathroom Separate shower and tub in the Villa Toscana room only. Bathtub / shower combination in other rooms.
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge. Extra bed available for children up to the age of 14 in the Casa Siena building only.
Extra bedding available upon request: $10 plus tax, per night.
$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Extra bed available for children up to the age of 14 in the Casa Siena building only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged an extra $30 per night in the Casa Siena Building and $50 per night in the Villa Toscana building. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Fees: A resort/facility fee of $2 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$95 / night
When You Can Go
Sundays-Thursdays, Feb. 3 - May 16
Getting ThereBest Western Dry Creek Inn is approximately a 15-minute car ride from Sonoma County Airport. Oakland International Airport is approximately a 90-minute drive from the hotel.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(124 Member Ratings)