$99 – New Raleigh Boutique Hotel Stay, up to 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
For $99 per night, stay in Raleigh's newest boutique hotel, which opened last winter. The Origin Hotel offers midcentury digs with an ideal location within the popular Warehouse District and Glenwood South, making it a convenient place to call home while exploring North Carolina's capital city.
- Check in to a King or Two Queen room through August
- $99 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $149 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before arrival
- Price based on a maximum of three guests in the King Room and four guests in the Two Queen Room.
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $14 plus tax per day
- Pet-friendly (dogs only); additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- At the intersection of the Warehouse and Glenwood South districts near lively food and music scenes
- Onsite plant-forward restaurant and bar with locally sourced ingredients
- Rooms offer a unique blend of modern design and classic Raleigh style
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Recently opened in January 2020, Origin Raleigh, a Wyndham Hotel, offers a blend of local culture and modern design to its growing neighborhood ideally situated between the popular Warehouse and Glenwood South districts where vibrant restaurants, shopping and museums await.
The seven-story boutique hotel features 126 guestrooms with a touch of locally-inspired décor with a blend of midcentury modern, including local art and sliding barn doors. Furry friends are also welcome and will receive a dog bed with two bowls, a local pup guide and unique doggo gifts.
For a bite to eat, head to Good Day Good Night, a neighborhood restaurant with locally sourced and inspired cuisine or hand-crafted cocktails. The hotel also features a retail area with locally sourced gifts and souvenirs.
Guests can take a four-minute walk to Moore Square Historic District, which Conde Nast Traveler praises as a "can't-miss destination" with breweries, design shops, restaurants and more. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences, NC Museum of Art and NC State University are all within a 14-minute drive.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in / checkout
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on a maximum of 3 guests in the King Room and 4 guests in the Two Queen Room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Rates based on a maximum of 3 guests in the King Room and 4 guests in the Two Queen Room.
Pets (dogs only) are allowed on request.
A non-refundable fee of $50 USD plus tax per dog per night will be charged upon arrival.
Maximum of 2 dogs per room.
Fees: Self-parking is $14 USD plus tax per day and is available in public parking garage next door to hotel. Fees are subject to change.
Due to local and state guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/about-us/faq-covid-19
The safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. For more information please visit: https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/about-us/faq-covid-19
Up to 40% Off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.