$159 & up – Montauk Waterfront Resort w/Breakfast, 40% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Travelzoo members can be among the first to visit this newly reopened Hamptons hotel, while saving up to 40% on regular rates — that's about $150 per night. By the way, this exclusive offer extends into May, aka "the best time" to visit the area (Travel + Leisure).
- Check in to a Standard room most Sundays-Thursdays through May 21
- $159 per night ... March
- $199 per night ... April
- $239 per night ... May
- Weekends are +$60-$70
- Daily breakfast for two ($60 value)
- Automatic room upgrade and 2 p.m. late checkout (both based upon availability)
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary (up to 14 days prior to arrival)
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of 15% per room per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, access to hotel facilities, plus shuttle service into town and to Gurney's Montauk
- Self-parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The resort occupies the former Montauk Yacht club, whose membership included the Vanderbilts, Astors and Charles Lindbergh
- You can still find old-school features like the Yacht Club's original lighthouse
- Rooms here come with high-end perks like Nespresso machines, wet bars and private balconies overlooking the marina — sunset cocktails anyone?
- There are three new restaurants on site that are "worth the stay alone" (Conde Nast Traveler)
If you're looking for modern sophistication inside of historic digs, you'll find it at Gurney's Star Island: The former Montauk Yacht Club once played host to business tycoons like the Vanderbilts and the Astors — Charles Lindbergh frequently landed his seaplane at the on-site marina. However, following a multimillion-dollar renovation finished in 2019, the resort now boasts contemporary decor and amenities, like the redesigned indoor and outdoor pools, three brand-new restaurants and a swanky stretch of private beach complete with cocktail service.
Guest rooms feel spacious and bright, thanks to their off-white color palette and sliding-glass doors that open up to private balconies with views of the marina. They also come with upscale perks like rainfall showers, Nespresso machines, wet bars, large flat-panel TVs and "exquisitely comfortable mattresses" (Conde Nast Traveler).
The resort's flagship restaurant, Showfish, almost exclusively uses ingredients sourced within a 20-mile radius, and fittingly specializes in fresh-caught seafood. You can also grab light snacks and libations from the Pool Club; however, for lunch (or late-night munchies), we're especially fond of Il Forno market and cafe, where you'll find home-made pizza prepared in a 360-degree rotating oven.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Standard Time is 11am. Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Note: 2pm Late Checkout is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75.00 USD plus tax per room per day.
Maximum weight: 20 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of 15% per room per night will be included in the total price messaged on the checkout page.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 40% Off
$159 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.