$89-$99 – St. Louis: Art-Centric Hotel w/Valet, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
With iconic installations like the Arch, City Museum and the Fabulous Fox Theater, St. Louis knows how to get in touch with its artsy side. Travelzoo members can get inspired, too, with savings of up to 50% at this vibrant hotel that's so artsy the rooms are painted to match your mood — literally.
"Feels a little bit like walking into a Van Gogh painting" — CNN Travel
- Check in to a King or Queen room through June
- $89 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- $99 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Complimentary valet parking (reg. $17 per day)
- For more space, upgrade to the Loft King +$25 or the 1 Bedroom Suite +$30
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The indoor/outdoor rooftop bar and lounge boasts stunning views of the Gateway Arch
- Located in the Grand Center Arts District, a short walk from Powell Symphony Hall and the Contemporary Art Museum
- The artful design of each guest room is inspired by the emotions evoked by colors: red for passion, blue for tranquility, green for rejuvenation and yellow for happiness
Travelzoo Tip: To match the room color to your mood, list your color preference in the "Special request" field on the checkout page.
Ideally located in the heart of St. Louis, the 4-star Angad Arts Hotel — originally a theater built in the 1920s — welcomes guests with conveniences like a rooftop terrace, restaurant, two bars and a 24-hour fitness center and business center.
Each room's color scheme corresponds to emotions evoked by particular colors: Red rooms are for passion, blue for tranquility, green for rejuvenation and yellow for happiness. Not only will you find Keurig coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi, but also quirky details like rubber duckies in the bathroom.
This hotel's signature restaurant, Grand Tavern, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the lounge offers a shareable menu. For sweeping views of the St. Louis skyline, check out the rooftop lounge and enjoy a hand-crafted cocktail. Channel your inner child at the Angad Playroom, with various board games and musical instruments, or immerse yourself in a 360-degree video art experience at the Chameleon Lounge.
If you are still looking for things to do, the Fabulous Fox Theater is practically across the street, and the Gateway Arch is a short drive away. Or, visit the newly opened, state-of-the-art St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station and the St. Louis Wheel, each a short drive away.
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges will apply.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $75 plus tax per pet per stay.
Maximum weight: 60 pounds.
Valet service fee: $17 plus tax per night.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Request the color of your room in the Special requests field on the checkout page.
Up to 50% Off
$89 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.