The Graham Georgetown
Why We Love It
- Historic brick hotel with the only public rooftop in Georgetown
- Completely renovated in 2014
- The roof bar makes custom craft concoctions and has views of the Kennedy Center and monuments
- Amid the stylish shops of trendy Georgetown
"Playful South Beach vibe" -- The New York Times
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Many people who approach the handsome brick building of The Graham hotel head straight for the roof. There's a deck up there -- the only public roof deck in Georgetown -- with views that, according to The Washington Post, rival the best rooftop bars in the city. Bartenders swirl together unusual cocktails incorporating rose, elderflower and a custom bourbon. Glass patio walls do their best to not stop the views of the Washington Monument and Georgetown University from spilling in.
Visitors who only go to the top floor, however, miss out on a stylish new hotel that rose up in 2013 following a multimillion-dollar refurbishment. Rooms are done up in restrained neutral tones -- cool gray checked carpeting, black lacquered cabinets, silvery velvet chairs, white leather headboards. In the cellar, a cozy, clubby restaurant sources from local farms.
The Georgetown neighborhood is all about lifestyle. This isn't the neighborhood where you find the White House (though that's less than two miles away); rather, this is the neighborhood for shopping and nightlife. Most well-known fashion companies pick Georgetown for setting down local roots, and it's also the neighborhood of choice for upscale steakhouses, gourmet grocers and local bakers.
- "Sleek rooms in a convenient Georgetown location and a great rooftop bar at a reasonable price" -- The New York Times
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Roof terrace
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available 24 hours