$129 & up – Historic Atlanta 4-Star Hotel w/Parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
There's a lot to love about The Candler: From its beaux-arts residence in downtown Atlanta to the fact that it's one of the Top 2 Hotels in the city according to TripAdvisor reviews. Better still, Travelzoo members save roughly $100 per night through next September.
- Stay in a King Deluxe City View Room most Sundays-Thursdays — these are on higher floors than standard rooms and offer better views of downtown
- $129-$179 per night ... October-December 2020; May-July 2021
- $199-$219 per night ... January-April, August-September 2021
- Weekends and upgraded 2 Queen Rooms are also discounted
- Complimentary self-parking (reg. $20 per night)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- The hotel was first commissioned by Coca-Cola's founder in 1906 — rumor has it that the soft drink's original recipe is still hidden in the basement vault
- Room service here is worth dining in: The head chef is a two-time James Beard award-winner
- Walking distance to top sites in downtown like Centennial Olympic Park, the Georgia Aquarium and Mercedes-Benz Stadium (home of the Falcons)
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel's enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
Presiding over the north end of Woodruff Park, The Candler Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton plugs guests into Atlanta's historic downtown — iconic buildings like the Flatiron and the Olympia Building are both just a couple blocks away along Peachtree Street. In the area, you'll also find a bevy of restaurants (we're particularly fond of the soul food from Pitty Pat's Porch, three blocks away), as well as top attractions like the World of Coca-Cola, just a 12-minute walk north past Centennial Olympic Park.
The hotel itself is quite literally carved from marble, with ornate Beaux Arts-style masonry present on nearly every vertical surface — it's worth stepping into the lobby to check out the grand staircase and Tiffany chandeliers alone. The hotel also features plenty of modern amenities, like rainfall showers in the bathrooms, pillow-top mattresses and oversized windows in guest rooms.
On-site dining is currently limited to room service. Still, the food is worth spending the night in: The hotel's By George restaurant is helmed by two-time James Beard award-winning chef, Hugh Acheson, and specializes in traditional French cuisine. It also boasts a genuinely impressive roster of wines, all of which are housed in the repurposed bank vault in the basement (yes, the same one that might contain the legendary Coca-Cola recipe).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: $30 per day. ***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Self-Parking***
Self & Valet Parking located offsite and includes in & out privileges.
Oversized vehicles may not be allowed depending on the height of the vehicle. Please inquire with the hotel for additional details.
***When booking the Travelzoo Deal, members are eligible for complimentary Self-Parking***
The hotel's restaurant, By George, is currently closed as a result of Covid19 restrictions. We are offering a contactless continental breakfast option.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information along with details on amenity & service availability please visit:
Up to 40% Off
$129 / night
About the Hotel
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.