Duane Street Hotel Tribeca
About the Hotel
- Check in to a Superior King room; upgraded rooms also discounted
- $149-$199 per night ... Sundays-Mondays and Thursdays-Saturdays in August
- $229 per night ... Sundays September-October
- $299-$339 per night ... Mondays and Thursdays-Saturdays September-November
- Guaranteed late checkout ($50 value)
- Two drinks (reg. $30)
- Discounted nightly amenity fee ($10+tax per night, reg. $30; includes premium Wi-Fi, morning beverage service and an evening sparkling wine reception, house bicycle usage and more)
- December-April travel is also discounted up to 50%, with rates starting at $129
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- Valet parking is $65 plus tax per night; $75 for oversize vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Live like a wealthy local at this hotel in Tribeca, one of downtown New York's toniest neighborhoods
- This is a destination for star spotting -- many celebrities call this 'hood home, as do celebrity-chef restaurants
- Airy, loftlike rooms, many with 11-foot-high ceilings
- "The Duane may well have the handsomest staff in Manhattan," claims Frommer's
Most visitors to New York may not first think of Tribeca as the neighborhood in which to stay -- it's not Times Square, it's not Fifth Avenue -- but the savvy traveler knows that this downtown hood is rich with attractive lifestyle comforts and celebrity sightings. The Duane Street Hotel, tucked into a quiet street here, takes its cues from the neighboring multimillion-dollar lofts in its own cool, airy aesthetic.
The hotel isn't overdesigned; it's sleek and chic with cool gray tones and warm wood accents, tufted leather headboards and hardwood floors. Windows are unusually large -- thanks to the 11-foot-high ceilings in most rooms -- and bathrooms have marble accents.
Head a couple blocks west to West Broadway, Hudson Street or Greenwich Street. All three are lined with Michelin-starred restaurants and high-end design shops that help the moneyed locals kit out their fashionable apartments and wardrobes. The World Trade Center and 9/11 Memorial are less than 10 blocks south.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on a 2 guests maximum in room.
Extra beds are not available.
Crib/Pack 'n Play not available.
Rates are based on a 2 guests maximum in room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $250 plus tax per pet per stay. This deposit is refundable.
This deposit is refundable.
Valet service fee: $65 plus tax per day. ***The Facility Fee will be reduced to 10 USD plus tax per room per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Valet service fee for oversized vehicle: $75 plus tax per day.
A resort/facility fee of $30 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The Facility Fee includes:
Valet parking does not include in & out privileges.
***The Facility Fee will be reduced to 10 USD plus tax per room per night when booking the Travelzoo Deal***
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Tribeca Health & Fitness is 2 Blocks Away.
Please note: hotel has 2 accessible rooms only.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.