Why We Love It
- This hotel inhabits Boston's striking Flatiron Building, which was originally built in 1904, and underwent a massive renovation in 2013
- There's a "T" mass transit station four blocks away to reach the rest of the city
- Though rooms are a little snug the location is so central you won't be inside much, Wi-Fi is also free
- Just a five minute walk from TD Garden and surrounded by pubs and restaurants
"Eclectic yet sophisticated" -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Boston’s Flatiron Building went up in 1904, between the city's iconic North End and Beacon Hill, and reopened again in 2013 after a massive renovation as The Boxer Boston; a sophisticated, yet budget minded hotel within five minutes on foot to TD Garden where the Celtics play.
Though on the smaller side, rooms are well designed and equipped with many amenities like Keurig coffee machines, iHome music docks and complimentary Wi-Fi. Decor is eccentric in a good way, with maritime accents combined with sleek, minimal furniture.
Downstairs, the Finch Restaurant serves New England staples like the region's trademark chowder, along with fresh breads and pastries from an Italian bakery in the North End. Within two miles of the hotel, guests can explore TD Garden, the Old North Church, USS Constitution Museum, Bunker Hill, U.S. Coast Guard Base and the New England Aquarium. Also it's just a five-minute walk from the "T" mass transit system's North Station.
- “Eclectic yet sophisticated” -- Fodor’s
- “Restored the vintage quality of a building with fine old bones and added a splash of contemporary cool” -- The Gazette
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children welcome. Extra beds are not available. Pack-n-play available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 4.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $50 per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.