$96-$111 – Niagara 4-Star Marriott w/Breakfast, Reg. $303
The iconic Horseshoe Falls are just 91 metres away from this hotel. It's one of the best-rated hotels in the area and you can get up to 60% off current rates with this deal.
- Riverview rooms are $96-$111 per night for limited midweek dates
- Fallsview rooms are also discounted
- 2-for-1 Fallsview Breakfast buffet for two including made to order omelets (reg. CA$23)
- CA$40 spa credit to on-site Serenity Spa by the Falls (valid with a minimum one-hour service)
- CA$50 dinner voucher to Morton's Grille Fallsview Restaurant (reservations required; valid with the purchase of two adult entrees)
- Note: A 7.9% promotional fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
"As close to the falls as possible" -- Frommer's
Why We Love It
- Just 300 feet away from the Horseshoe Falls, the hotel has the best views of the evening fireworks show
- The main restaurant overlooks the thundering Horseshoe Falls, as do most of the bedrooms
- There’s also an indoor pool and spa, with sauna, steam room and whirlpools
Just 300 feet away from the Horseshoe Falls, the curved exterior of the Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel and Spa make the most of those impressive views.
While the main attraction is right on your doorstep, it is possible to get closer on a boat trip to the foot of the waterfall (April/May-October). Guests can also vineyard hop around the Niagara wineries, about a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
The main restaurant overlooks the thundering waterfall and the grand lobby is the perfect place to watch the legendary evening lightshows and fireworks. There’s also a Starbucks and a traditional pub for light meals and drinks. Fitness aficionados will appreciate the indoor pool, and there’s a spa with a sauna, steam room and two whirlpools.
Rooms are large, if a little ordinary -- but you’ll be too busy admiring the view to notice. All are traditionally furnished and some come with fireplaces. The pricier rooms have whirlpool baths, and shutters provide a peek of the falls from the tub. Generally speaking, the higher the room, the better the view.
- "Put simply, if you want to stay as close to the falls as possible, book here" -- Frommer's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 3pm.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children stay free of charge up to age 12 when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant's crib available free of charge. Extra bed available on request for children and adults: CA$20 per night. Additional Breakfast is $22.95 for adults and $9.95 for children.
Please Note: The hotel charges CA$25 plus tax for each additional adult guest after 2 (maximum occupancy 5). When booking for additional occupancy after two, please indicate number of guests in the “Special Requests” field. The total price shown on confirmation does not reflect the additional amount, but will be charged by the hotel upon check out.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: The Sales Tax includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$111 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through June
Getting ThereIt's a 40-minute drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and both self-parking and valet parking are available at the hotel (extra charge applies). Toronto Pearson International Airport is a 1.25-hour drive.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(125 Member Reviews)