Delta Vancouver Suites
Why We Love It
- This all-suite downtown hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi
- Within a 15-minute walk of the Vancouver Art Gallery and Robson Street's shops and eateries
- Most rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, and Deluxe and Signature Club Suites feature panoramic views of the city
- Guests have access to an on-site fitness centre and restaurant
"A New York vibe" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Located in the heart of downtown, Delta Vancouver Suites welcomes guests with a “striking marble-and-cherrywood lobby that soars three stories high” (Fodor’s). Sleek and modern, this all-suite hotel is within a 15-minute walk of the city’s many attractions, including Stanley Park, trendy Robson Street and Yaletown.
The spacious guest rooms feature complimentary Internet, and most have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking downtown Vancouver with its stunning mountain backdrop.
Start each morning with homemade pastries and organic coffee from the on-site Manhattan Restaurant. After a day exploring the city, unwind with a glass of wine from the Okanagan region in Spencer's Resto Lounge.
- “Exuding a New York vibe, this business hotel welcomes you with a striking marble-and-cherrywood lobby that soars three stories high” -- Fodor's
- "The look throughout is high-end, with an attractive lobby connecting to a state-of-the-art conference facility" -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Separate shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children under 19 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request free of charge for children under 4 in all but the Accessible Rooms. Extra bed available on request free of charge for children and adults in Delta Single Rooms only.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged CAD$35 per 5 night stay on checkout. (If your stay exceeds 5 nights, then an additional CAD$35 will apply.) Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs; maximum of two pets.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.