$55-$95 – Hip 4-Star Resort, Save 50%
Caesars Entertainment just launched their semi-annual sale on travel through December. We found the best rates at this popular center-Strip hotel were on select midweek dates through April.
- Rooms from $55 per night
- The 450-square-foot Hip Rooms are more spacious than most standard rooms in Vegas
- Dates through December are also discounted
- Grab a meal and drinks at Spice Market Buffet and save over 40%
“Classic Hollywood vibe” -- Fodor’s
Why We Love It
- Guest rooms have special touches, like one-of-a-kind movie memorabilia
- Dining options are plentiful and include Gordon Ramsay BurGR and Pink’s Hot Dogs
- Prime location center Strip in the middle of all the action
- Britney Spears headlines at Axis Theater
Not only does it have a “classic Hollywood vibe” according to Fodor’s, but Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino aims to treat guests like celebrities. A USA Today Editors' Choice for Las Vegas travel experiences, the resort lives up to its Tinseltown reputation. The Miracle Mile Shops are a patron’s dream, with 1.2 miles of shops and restaurants. Grab a seat on a nearby bench for a glimpse of the indoor rain showers. Then stop for a bite to eat at one of the dining establishments, which range from deluxe to casual.
Once you’ve found the latest fashions, head to the casino to play the slots, place a bet at the sportsbook or try your luck at a table game. Guests can also indulge at the Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara. The 32,000-square-foot establishment brings plentiful opportunities to unwind with treatments like the Elemis facial or aroma seaweed massage. The gym here provides treadmills, a variety of bicycles, cross-trainers and more.
After unwinding at the spa or spending the evening at a show on site, head back to a spacious guest room, some which have a view of The Strip, the mountains or the famous fountain show.
Guests are responsible for a $35 plus tax nightly resort fee that covers in-room Internet access for one device and fitness center passes for up to two guests.
- “Because Planet Hollywood is obsessed with celebrities, the property often hosts world-premiere events that attract stars from all over the world” -- Fodor’s
- "The rooms are currently the most distinctive in town” -- Frommer's
- “Catering to the young and modern crowd, Planet Hollywood is a one-stop shop for entertainment with its massive shopping mall, slew of restaurants, spacious casino and clubs” -- Las Vegas Sun
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Internet access (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
A Parking Fee of $13.00 for less than 4 hours and $18.00 for 4 - 24 hours daily (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
No charge for self parking.
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Crib and extra bed available on request: $30 per day. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
"PetStay" rooms are not available. No pets allowed.
Fees: A resort fee of $35.00 (plus tax = $39.68) per night applies; it includes pool access, fitness center access, Internet access (may be limited) and phone calls (may be limited). Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
50% on surrounding dates
$59 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting TherePlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino is approximately a 15-minute drive from the McCarran International Airport. Cab fare is approximately $17 one way. Car rentals also tend to be an economical option in Las Vegas.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(16 Member Reviews)