$81 – Tudor-Style Inn near Toronto w/Breakfast, Reg. $149
Retreat to a historic and hidden gem just outside of Toronto near Mississauga's Sawmill Creek Trail and save 45% on current rates.
- $81 per night, Sundays-Thursdays
- Includes daily hot breakfast for two ($24 value)
- For an extra $42 per night add a three-course dinner for two ($82 value)
- Add $15 for weekend stays
- All guests receive complimentary Wi-Fi and parking
Why We Love It
- The Tudor-style stone mansion sprawls across two acres of picturesque estate grounds
- It still exhibits original decor, including 1940s stained glass and a grand stone fireplace
- Toronto Pearson International Airport and downtown Toronto are about 30 minutes away by car
- Unwind at The Spa, which offers wellness therapies based on healing arts from around the world
The Glenerin Inn & Spa is a historic Tudor-style stone mansion built in 1927. Resort amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, an on-site spa, a lounge and a fitness centre. The dining room serves breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as weekend brunch.
This 31-room property offers individually decorated rooms, each distinctive in its furnishings and character. The Glenerin Inn is located in Mississauga’s picturesque Sawmill Creek Trail, which is 20 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport and less than 30 minutes to downtown Toronto.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Crib available on request for children under 4: CA$25 per night Extra bed available on request: CA$25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: A CA$3.00 breakfast gratuity will be applied per night for reservations staying Sunday through Thursday.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$81 / night
When You Can Go
April-May and July-August
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(45 Member Reviews)