$93 – Niagara Fallsview Suite incl. Breakfast, Reg. $232
This hotel sits in "a great position that makes you feel like you're almost on top of the Canadian falls" (Lonely Planet). Take advantage with this deal that includes a choice of extras for
families or couples with savings of up to 60%.
- Fallsview rooms are $93 Sunday-Thursday
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception including two alcoholic drinks
- CA$30 voucher for the Keg Steakhouse and Bar, plus CA$20 voucher for T.G.I. Friday's Restaurant and Bar
- Family packages include admission for up to four to three Niagara Falls Fun Zone attractions, Victoria Avenue Paintball and Arcade and Niagara's Scariest Haunted House
- Couples packages include wine-touring passes and a CA$25 casino slot play credit
- Note: A 10% tourism fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
Why We Love It
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Evening reception including two alcoholic drinks
- Only 100 yards from the brink of the falls
- Spacious suites with a separate sitting area and mini fridge
One of the best-known wonders in the western hemisphere, Niagara Falls is a scene of beauty. Just 100 yards from the brink of the rushing water is Embassy Suites by Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview. Upon check-in, spread out in 560 square feet of space or more, with the option to reserve a room with a view of the falls. Even the smallest suites here comfortably sleep up to four guests, and many sleep six.
Spend time unwinding at the indoor pool and whirlpool, and then take the kids to the video arcade. A 10-minute drive from the hotel and guests arrive at the Butterfly Conservatory -- home to more than 2,000 exotic species and ranked as one of the top five attractions in Niagara Falls on TripAdvisor.
Rise and shine with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and set aside time to attend the complimentary evening reception that includes alcoholic drinks (limited number per guest) and snacks. In the evening, head to the Keg Steakhouse and Bar for unparalleled views and entrees like grilled top sirloin and prime rib. Starters, soups and specialty cocktails are also served, as well as lunch items earlier in the day. Be sure to check the fireworks and illumination schedules to get a window seat during these events.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request: CA$20 per night. Extra adult charge: CA$25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Tourism Improvement Fee of 10% (listed as Facility Fee) is added to the nightly rate and reflected in the total amount.
A Self Parking Fee of CA$25 (plus tax) or Valet Parking Fee of CA$35, per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$93 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options through April
Getting ThereEmbassy Suites Niagara Falls - Fallsview is approximately a 45-minute drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and approximately a 90-minute drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport. Valet parking at the hotel is CA$35 per night. Off-site parking is CA$25 per night.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(463 Member Reviews)