$67 – Niagara Falls Stay w/$135 Dining Credits, Save 70%
Couples or a family of four can save over $149 on stays at the Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview, just one block from the Falls.
- $67 per night for two guests in a 2 Queen Bed Cityview or 1 King Bed Cityview Room
- Comes with CA$135 in dining vouchers, including CA$100 for Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Two wine country touring passes (reg. $33 per person)
- CA$25 slot play credit for Fallsview Casino or Casino Niagara
- $67 for a family package, including CA$45 dining credits and admission for up to four people to three attractions at Niagara Falls Fun Zone (Mini Putt Shipwreck Adventure, Niagara’s Haunted Hallways and Mystic Maze of Mirrors)
- Note: A 10% destination marketing fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
Why We Love It
- One block from the Falls and connected to the Fallsview Casino, with one of the largest gaming floors in the world
- Features an indoor pool, two hot tubs, a fitness center and four dining and refreshment options
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
The Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls Fallsview is well located in the heart of the Niagara entertainment district, close to major attractions and a block from one of the world's most famous natural wonders, the roaring Falls. This hotel features a variety of on-site dining options and is connected by an indoor glass walkway to the Fallsview Casino, which has over 3,000 slot machines.
Guest rooms have views of the city, the Upper Niagara River or the Falls. They are equipped with one king or two queen beds, traditional furnishings and a flat-screen TV with in-room movies and video games. Wi-Fi and bottled water are complimentary.
On site, guests can kick back at the indoor swimming pool, soak in the two hot tubs with waterfalls or work up a sweat at the fitness facilities.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
Pay-per-view / movies on demand (fees apply)
Fridge available on request: $20 Fee
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard check-in time: 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request, free of charge. A CA$15, plus tax, charge will be applied for all additional adults.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Parking fees apply:
Valet parking: CA$50.00 (subject to tax) per night
Self-parking on Deck: CA$35.00 (subject to tax) per night
Self-parking on Offsite: CA$25.00 (subject to tax) per night
Handicap parking: CA$18.00 (subject to tax) per night.
Parking fees are an estimate and are subject to change at any time.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
$67 / night
When You Can Go
- Travel options through May 18
Getting ThereThe Niagara Falls International Airport is approximately a 30-minute ride from the hotel, while the Buffalo Niagara International Airport is approximately a 45-minute drive.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(394 Member Reviews)