$149 – St. Lucia Ocean View Room w/Breakfast, 55% Off
Travelzoo members get over $150 in exclusive extras at this secluded, Mediterranean-style St. Lucia resort, considered "as appropriate for a family vacation as for a romantic getaway" by Fodor's.
- Premium Ocean View Rooms from $149 per night July-August, saving up to 55% on current rates
- Earlier spring dates are also discounted, as are upgraded One-Bedroom Villa Rooms
- Daily breakfast for two (reg. $52)
- $100 credit per stay for any one- to four-night booking
- $200 credit per stay for any five- to eight-night booking
- $300 credit per stay for stays of nine nights and longer
- Note: The hotel will be undergoing building and renovations on the north point of the property May 1 - Sept. 2. Minimal noise is expected and should not majorly impact guests' experiences.
Why We Love It
- Situated on a stretch of white sand along calm Labrelotte Bay
- Family-friendly resort with activities for the kids
- All rooms feature ocean views
- Boasts six pools, four bars, a spa, tennis courts and water sports
The Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort resembles a Mediterranean-style village and is set along St. Lucia’s Labrelotte Bay on the northwest coast of the island.
Perfect for families or couples, the resort offers plenty of on-site amenities that cater to both. Adults can take advantage of the spa, four on-site bars and the fitness center while the kids take part in organized activities at the kids club. Those wanting a bit of adventure can paddleboard, kayak, windsurf, snorkel and take a tube ride at no additional cost. For an additional fee, there is also kneeboarding, sailing and water skiing.
Rooms are spacious and offer views of the Caribbean Sea. The Premium Ocean View room boasts a balcony and rooftop sundeck, while the larger One Bedroom Villa offers open-air living and dining rooms as well as fully equipped kitchens, which are perfect for families. Some rooms are located closer to the beach, while others are perched farther up on the hillside. Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is available
With five restaurants on site, guests have plenty of variety when it comes to food -- there’s a steak and seafood grill, an Italian restaurant, a Caribbean buffet on Tuesday nights and salads, burgers and grilled specialties like fish tacos.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 3. Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: Planned Renovation between May 1st and December 15th, 2017. Resort Closure on Sunday September 03rd, 2017 and re opens on Saturday September 30th, 2017.
Up to 55% off current rates
$149 / night
When You Can Go
July-August; spring dates also discounted
Getting ThereWindjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort is about a 90-minute drive from Hewanorra International Airport. The hotel can arrange private roundtrip taxi transfers to and from the airport for an additional cost.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.