$799 – Honduras: 3-Night Island Escape w/$530 in Extras
Escape to Roatan Island -- surrounded by turquoise Caribbean waters -- and spend your days lounging, diving, swimming or playing golf at the island's only golf resort.
- $799 for three nights in a One-Bedroom Villa for two people (an effective nightly rate of $266 per night)
- $1,099 for three nights in a Two-Bedroom Villa for four people (an effective nightly rate of $366 per night)
- Five-night stays are also discounted
- Free Wi-Fi upgrade (reg. $20 per day)
- Golf cart rental to get around the island (reg. $40 per day)
- Daily breakfast per person (reg. $20 per person, per day)
- Roundtrip airport transportation for two or four (reg. $40per person)
- Choice of a one-stop snorkel tour (reg. $35) or one round of golf (reg. $75) per person
"A sparkling resort community on Honduras’s Roatan Island" -- Robb Report
Why We Love It
- The resort features the island’s first and only golf course
- Villas have private decks with pools and sleep up to 12 guests in the four-bedroom villa
- Roatan is home to the world’s second-largest coral reef
- 405-acre resort with infinity pools, PADI dive center and tennis courts
Home to the island’s first and only golf course, Pristine Bay is a luxurious resort on Honduras’s island of Roatan. The 18-hole championship course, named the Black Pearl, was designed by world-famous course architect Pete Dye and features spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea from each hole.
The 405-acre property is also a good choice for divers, as there is a full-service PADI dive center on site. Roatan is home to the world’s second-longest coral reef and has been a popular destination with divers since the 1960s.
Guests can spread out in one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom villas with full kitchens, laundry, living and dining areas, private pools and patios. Private decks offer views of the ocean, golf course or both, and guests can arrange nanny service and personal chef experiences.
Visitors have access to the resort’s beach club with a gym, tennis courts and infinity pools overlooking the Caribbean Sea. The resort can also arrange fishing trips, snorkeling excursions and cruises for guests.
When hunger strikes, guests can enjoy local cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner on Aqua Restaurant’s covered terrace, dine poolside at Flava or fill up on Mediterranean fare at Las Pergolas, located at Las Verandas Hotel. All the property’s restaurants also offer room service delivery.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour security
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 2pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 11 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request, free of charge for one child up to age 2. Extra bed available on request: $30 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Front desk hours are currently 7am - 10pm
Government-issued photo identification and the same credit card used to book must be presented at time of check-in.
Passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the expiration date.
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Please contact the property a minimum of 24 hours in advance to make arrangements.
$266 / night
When You Can Go
Travel options May 1 - Dec. 20
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 10-minute drive from Roatan Airport and offers complimentary airport transfers.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.