Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area
Why We Love It
- An Official Walt Disney World® Hotel five minutes from Disney Springs® area
- Other Disney spots, from Magic Kingdom® Park to Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, are within 10-15 minutes
- All rooms have private balconies, some overlooking the parks
- The hotel provides scheduled shuttle service to all four Disney Theme Parks
"An inviting atmosphere” -- AAA
85% (13 Member Ratings)
Rooms & Rates
Disney’s trademark magic nearly knocks at the front door of the Best Western Lake Buena Vista resort, which offers proximity to the energy of the parks and 12 peaceful acres of lush lakefront. This concrete tower rises nearly 20 stories, with private balconies affixed to each room. The best views tend to be from the rooms on the eighth floor or higher, which glance out at a horizon punctuated by a princess’s turreted castle and a futuristic golf ball sphere. In many rooms, guests can also catch the nightly Disney fireworks.
The hotel is on its own piece of lakefront, with landscaped gardens, a gazebo, a heated outdoor pool and a video game arcade. A scheduled shuttle service runs from the hotel to all the Disney theme parks and water parks.
A half-mile away is Disney Springs, docked on its own lake with themed restaurants, a LEGO Imagination Center, carousel and a theater. A 10-minute drive from the hotel ends at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, where exotic creatures and safari scenes are interspersed among thrill rides and a Rainforest Café. Other Disney parks are a short drive from there.
- “Right down from Disney, this high-rise hotel offers affordable rates and comfortable accommodations. Contemporary décor makes for an inviting atmosphere” -- AAA
- “This 12-acre lakefront hotel is reasonably modern, with nicer rooms and public areas than you might find in others within the chain” -- Frommer’s
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 13.99 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(13 Member Reviews)