$189 – NYC: New 5-Star Williamsburg Hotel w/Balcony, 40% Off
Everyone in the New York Travelzoo office wants to book this deal even though we live here because few of us could otherwise afford 5-star digs with a skyline-view balcony in Brooklyn's coolest neighborhood.
- Starting at $189, stay in a spacious room with a private balcony
- All rooms are above the 10th floor in one of the area's few skyscrapers, so every room has a great view
- April-June starts at $219, a rare discount in the city's lovely springtime, plus there's a rooftop pool here
- Seriously, if we could jump through your screen and book this for you, we would, because it's a gorgeous new hotel in a neighborhood where many people wish they could live
Why We Love It
- This stunning, stylish 5-star tower opened in late 2016 and offers dazzling views of the Manhattan skyline
- No air shafts here: All rooms have a balcony (very rare in NYC) and rise at least 10 floors above the low-lying neighborhood
- The Travelzoo New York office wishes we could relocate to the 22nd floor rooftop bar, run by beloved local chef Andrew Carmellini
- The outdoor pool is the city's longest, and fills with the fashionable types who flock to this trend-setting neighborhood
Named for a mid-1800s Brooklyn resident who once owned the property where this distinctive hotel was built, The William Vale brings 5-star accommodations, an outdoor pool and a hip rooftop lounge to Williamsburg.
Opened in August 2016, this new luxury hotel welcomes guests into a scented lobby with vaulted ceilings and marble floors accented by bold original artwork and white orchids.
The clean-lined and contemporary guest rooms are decorated in soft grays and whites. Each room has a private balcony (complete with cushioned chairs and power outlets), as well as nine-foot floor-to-ceiling windows. Luxurious amenities include Frette towels and linens and L'Occitane bath products. While rooms have small refrigerators, there are not standard mini bars: pre-arrival, guests may request their choice of beverages and snacks from the concierge, and fridges will be stocked accordingly. Alternatively, guests can order room service.
Chef Andrew Carmellini, Josh Pickard and Luke Ostrom of NoHo Hospitality Group -- the trio behind popular restaurants The Dutch, Little Park and Lafayette -- operate all food and beverage venues at the hotel, including the ground-level Italian restaurant Leuca and the rooftop bar, Westlight. This 22nd-floor rooftop lounge includes floor-to-ceiling windows, a wraparound terrace and jaw-dropping panoramic views of Manhattan.
Closer to the ground, guests can take a dip in New York City's longest outdoor pool. The spacious pool deck -- with its own impressive city views -- has plush lounge chairs, trees and a bar.
Across from the hotel's entrance, The William Vale built an elevated public park. Vale Park provides 15,000 square feet of public green space, where hotel guests and neighbors can stretch their legs or relax in the shade of a tree.
Lively Williamsburg knocks just beyond the hotel's block-wide property. Brooklyn Brewery and Brooklyn Bowl are across the street, as is McCarren Park. Weekend daytime festivities at Smorgasburg are less than a five-minute walk away.
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 21.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs and extra beds are not available.
Pets are allowed on request, and will be charged $50 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers self-parking for $25.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
40% off current rates
$189 / night
When You Can Go
Midweek thru March; April-June start at $219
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
(19 Member Reviews)